getting a room type at the resort?

toribelle

Disney Dreaming
I currently have a reservation at AKV Jumbo House for 4 nights the 5th night was not available at Jumbo but it was at Kidani. I waitlisted Jumbo but we are coming up to the 7 day deadline. It is possible to ask at check in to get the room at Jumbo for the 5th night or is it a done deal if the waitlist doesn't clear?

The Front Desk has a history of messing up DVC accounts and points. I wouldn't have them change a thing.

Have you been checking availability online? Waitlists don't always match when a room opens up.

:earsboy: Bill

You can also start calling once your wait list expires. I have had one night I was waiting for come up two times one to two days before check in when I called. The most recent one did show up online and I called to switch, the other was before the online system was available.
Good luck!!

Even call while you are there and you might get it.

I agree with calling right up until you have to head over to Kidani to check in. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter