GETO Space-A Question

Triple O.G.

Earning My Ears
Hey all. Just found about the site getravelop.com and was wondering if anyone had used this, and how the Space Available thing works. If I book am I secure in that reservation, or will I find out when I get to the destination?

Thanks in Advance!

I use them frequently and love the service.:cool1:
Space A is simply availble timeshare units that they discount rather than leave empty. You review the availabilty they have for your dates and area, pick what you want and book it either online or by phone (there is a discount for booking online). There are stiff cancellation fees associated with them though, so its a good idea to make sure that you absolutly will be able to use the reservation, or purchase trip insurance.
I have never had an issue with them, just do some research on the places you are interested in and make sure to read the descriptions as a few have added fees. I have not tried to make any special requests for a particular building or room location though.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter