• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getawaytoday.org.???

chip64

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to know if anyone has used these people to either buy a pkg. at Disneyland and or just to buy passes? If so, what were your experiences be it good or bad? Thanks, Chip.

I just booked my packge thru them a couple weeks ago.. So I haven't gone on my trip yet but they are very helpful, nice and courteous folks.. I heard about them on another site and many people there had used them several times without any problems and highly recommended them. I can not stress how nice they were when I kept calling with questions.. Also I checked everywhere for the best deal for the Disneyland Hotel and no one could beat their price. Called the hotel directly, the Disney Club & AAA.. Hope this helps

I just booked through them a few weeks ago also. Going August 12-15 and Staying at the Castle Inn. We have 3 nights at the hotel and a 4 day hopper pass. 2 adults and 2 children.. All this for $495. What was even better is I am meeting a friend and her son out there so its only costing me half of that for me and my son. We received a voucher to be shown at checking and we called to confirm with the hotel and everything is set. Also received a voucher to cash in for the park tickets at any ticket window. :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter