• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GetAway Today to Canada?

yipee

Mouseketeer
Hey again!

Has anyone from Canada used GetAway Today? I keep reading good reviews of them and they actually have 7 or 8 day May park hoppers! Here, I seem to only be able to find 6 days through Fun Sun, or 5 days through CAA. I just wanted to check if any Canadians have used them, and what their experience was like? If not, does anyone have any suggestions on where to find longer park hoppers here in Canada? Thanks!

Denise

We went to Disneyland just after Christmas and used Getawaytoday for 8-day park hoppers (price couldn't be beat! :thumbsup2 ) and Seaworld tickets. Everything arrived to our home just fine, it was through the mail, there was no additional taxes, customs, or duty fees (something I had wondered about). They send you a voucher that you take to a Guest Services booth at Disney and exchange for your park hopper passes. We took the voucher to the booth the evening before to save time on our first morning. We experienced no problems. One thing to keep in mind, is that you need to provide ID to exchange your vouchers for the passes. I don't think they had this on their info anywhere (or I missed it!). Have fun! :sunny:

We also used Getaway Today from Alberta for our February trip. We had no problems whatsoever. Their prices for DL Hotel were cheaper than anywhere else (this price included the hotel taxes and resort fees! ). We had 5 day park hoppers -- we were able to exchange our vouchers for tickets right at the hotel checkin counter. Great experience with them.

Wow! Two other Albertan Moms! That's cool! Thanks for the feedback. Their 8 day hopper is the same price as the 7 day, so I'm quite excited! That means, that even though we'd only use an evening on one of those days, it didn't cost us any more!

Thanks again!
Denise

Another Alberta Mom Here.
How do you purchase the tickets online from Getawaytoday? I can only get USA addresses. Did you phone them? How long did it take for them to come by mail? We are leaving in 5 weeks and I know I have had somethings take 6 weeks to come from the states.
Thanks

Hi CanadianDisneyMom. I phoned the toll-free number on the website to order my passes. If I remember correctly, they didn't take too long to arrive...and I think the envelope got sent back to them once before it arrived at our mailbox as they didn't have quite enough postage on it! If you don't want to take a chance, I do believe they offer faster shipping for a bit more money. They were very good to deal with over the phone. I also think that if there was a problem and you didn't receive your passes in time, you could call them and probably get your passes at Disney using your confirmation number anyways (not sure on this, but you could ask when you order). Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter