Getaway adventure?

Lisamarie4400

Mouseketeer
Do they have bikes with training wheels? We are traveling with dd 3 and ds 5 and my mom. Is there a bike seat my dd can ride on the back of adult bikes? Snorkeling is on your own right so I could let dd just try on her brothers and play with it? She could also use any of our floats then right? We could split up when adults do the stingray thing so we could each be with my dd who isn't old enough?

Do they have bikes with training wheels? We are traveling with dd 3 and ds 5 and my mom. Is there a bike seat my dd can ride on the back of adult bikes? Snorkeling is on your own right so I could let dd just try on her brothers and play with it? She could also use any of our floats then right? We could split up when adults do the stingray thing so we could each be with my dd who isn't old enough?

They have bikes with training wheels and adult bikes with children's seats. The have helmets as well. Your daughter can play with the snorkel equipment and floats.

You could put your DD in Scuttles Cove for the hour if the 4 of you wanted to do the stingray adventure together.

You could put your DD in Scuttles Cove for the hour if the 4 of you wanted to do the stingray adventure together.

Is scuttles cove on the boat it or on castaway cay? This might be an option but she might not be very happy about everyone leaving her. If her brother was staying it would be ok.

Scuttles Cove is on the island. If your DD is going to be in the Nursery on board, then she would be in the nursery for Castaway Cay day as they don't have a nursery on the island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter