"Get your elbows off the table!!!" A marathon weekend TR completed 3/22

That sunset picture is just amazing!

Yeah for a short wait for Test Track. It's always so long when I'm there.

Ugh, I love Disney margaritas but only when it's hot. I would have gone with your option of hot chocolate!

Beautiful pictures of Illuminations. I haven't seen it in a few years because I hate fighting the crowds. I need to stop and watch it again soon.

Thanks.

Yes I couldn't pass up a short wait for TT, it's normally very long when I'm there as well.

Definitely watch it again now that it has new lasers. They really enhance the show.

Love that first sunset shot!! :)

Thanks!

Its a Magical day in a Magic Kingdom

After my long day before we slept in a little bit but not too much. We were in the Magic Kingdom at 9:45. We first took some photos in front of the train station of course.

Today I did not bring a sweatshirt since it was supposed to get into the 70s. Everyone else did as it was still cool in the morning. We walked in and daw the tree was still up! I have never seen the MK christmas decorations so I really enjoyed seeing those.

I actually really like the new arches with the wreathes they did this year instead of the garland.

Some main street folk were out.

First up was a 10 AM FP+ for Peter Pan. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures that turned out from it.

After that Small world was 10 minutes but really a walk on so we hopped on that.

Everyone was hungry so I suggested that we head to Gaston's for a treat.

Grandma doesn't always like getting pictures taken.

Ariel was a walk on as well so why not.

Up Next we would head over to Storybook Circus and have some fun in the big top.

Caught back up- your gram looks like she would be a hoot.

Loved your illuminations pictures, I couldn't believe how cold it got at the end of the week esp that day.

I wanted to try a roll at gastons but never got over there- was it worth all the hype?

Caught back up- your gram looks like she would be a hoot.

Loved your illuminations pictures, I couldn't believe how cold it got at the end of the week esp that day.

I wanted to try a roll at gastons but never got over there- was it worth all the hype?
She definitely is. My grandma is also not a picture person but she was pretty good about it on the trip.

Yes I agree that day was especially cold.

The roll wasn't any better than something you'd get at cinnabon or something similar but it was very large. I ate one myself while my uncle and aunt and grandparents each split one.

I haven't been able to get as many update as I've liked too as of late but hopefully will get a few out this weekend. The busy school life along with extra curriculars and other stuff kind of gets in the way unfortunately. I am getting my photos ready for the next few updates so it will be quicker to get them out. In other news my mom did say I can go to marathon weekend next year but I need to find someone to go with. My parents aren't an option due to work and money and I don't know if I could get my aunt and uncle to go. I know my grandparents are done with Disney probably as the walking was just a bit much for them. I'm glad I got to spend it with them tho. The RunDisney addiction is real!

Reunited and it feels so good!

After going under the sea with Ariel we headed to Storybook Circus for some big top fun. Dumbo was like a 15 minute wait and its a must do for me. No one else besides my grandpa wanted to go on so it was just the two of us.

Hey look there they are!

Up next was the Barnstormer. Everyone but grandma went on this.

We headed over to the WedWay People mover next, another must do for me. It was closed for refurb when we went in July. My aunt, uncle, and grandma squished into one seat.

If only Walt lived to see this through...

We had some time to kill before our Space Mountain FP. We found a table outside the
peoplemover.

Finally it was time to get ready for our flight!

http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Rteetz/media/20150110_174233982_iOS.jpg.htmlhttp://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Rteetz/media/20150110_174233982_iOS.jpg.html

Amateur hour I faced the wrong way for the camera.

We found grandma and headed back through Fantasyland to Frontierland for the Country Bear Jamboree.

The best themed toilets in the world.

Continued in next post.

Reunited and it feels so good! Part 2

The Country Bear Jamboree is my grandpa's favorite show. He has seen it every time they have been in WDW. So of course we couldn't pass it up now. Big Al is my grandpas favorite bear he even has his own stuffed Big Al at home.

Here he comes!

We were all hungry at this point and I knew we'd have to find a spot for the parade so we headed to Casey's Corner for some hot dogs. We ate and then found a spot on Main Street. Not the best spot but it worked I guess.

Finally caught back up. It looks like you had a great day at Epcot, but I hear you about the longest day! After you run a race and then close a park down, you feel like you've been awake forever!!

Great start at MK as well. I haven't seen Country Bear in a very long time. We should plan to hit that one again in the future for old times sake.

Finally caught back up. It looks like you had a great day at Epcot, but I hear you about the longest day! After you run a race and then close a park down, you feel like you've been awake forever!!

Great start at MK as well. I haven't seen Country Bear in a very long time. We should plan to hit that one again in the future for old times sake.
Yes it was quite the long day.

Definitely see Country Bear Jamboree. Being my grandpas favorite we couldn't pass it up.

A Million Pictures of a Parade

We got our spot on Mainstreet next to a garbage can of course. We had about 30 minutes until the parade started.

I killed time taking photos of things around us. Then the Dapper Dans came by in their Christmas outfits sang a couple songs and wandered off.

Soon enough it was time! The Grand
Marshals came through and it happened to be a running family.

I will never understand iPad photographers.

Continued in next post...

Part 2

This parade is seriously the best. I wish they would release the music on to a disc or something I would definitely buy it.

Merida is great in this parade.

Continued...

Your parade pictures are just too beautiful! I must sound like a broken record but I just love, love, love FoF! The costumes are so amazing and the colors blow my mind! I can't get enough of it!!

Your parade pictures are just too beautiful! I must sound like a broken record but I just love, love, love FoF! The costumes are so amazing and the colors blow my mind! I can't get enough of it!!
I know me to! It's just stunning. When I saw it in July I couldn't believe with the heat how some of those people could wear those costumes.

Part 3

One more part to my what seems like a million pictures of the Festival of Fantasy parade. I just love this parade so much. And the best part is next.

That dragon is seriously the best.

Up next: Its January but Christmas isn't over.

Its January but Christmas isn't over

After my favorite parade on earth we headed to Adventureland! I wanted to ride pirates but the line was out the door so no thanks. We instead got in line for Jungle Cruise... wait a minute. Its January and Christmas is over but the Jingle Cruise was still up and running! I really wanted to experience this and was surprised it was still up so bonus! The wait time was 40 minutes we waited about 35 so pretty accurate. This would probably be our longest wait of the trip.

Bored in line picture!

Our Skipper was fantastic! I forgot her name but she mixed the normal jokes with the christmas ones and went off script a bit
which is always great.

Trader Sam was in his holiday outfit. Still trying his typical two for one head deal. Don't forget you always come out a head...

Overall it was great ride I really loved the holiday version and wish they did this with a few other attractions. Based on how last years one looked compared to this one, this one was a lot better. It wasn't over done nor was it over done.

After the Jingle Cruise we hopped on the train in Frontierland and headed to Be our Guest for our dinner.

Up Next: Try the grey stuff seriously its delicious.

Try the grey stuff seriously its delicious

Be our guest be our guest put our service to the test... What a great song and what a great restaurant. We checked in and after about 10 minutes maybe in we went.

We were seated in the quite dark Forbidden West Wing. What a fun room. Every so often the thunder would get loud and the lights flicker, Beast would appear in the entry way.

Our server was great everyone got what they wanted no problem. Once we ordered I decided to walk around and check out the rest of the restaurant. I had eaten lunch here but this was much less chaotic.

One thing Disney can't be beat at is details. the details that went into this restaurant are simply amazing. All three rooms have their own vibe.

I got the steak and so did my grandpa and Uncle I believe. My grandma got some chicken dish, and my aunt got the pork.

For dessert I couldn't pass up the grey stuff because its delicious and really it is! I got the masters cupcake for lunch in July which is a chocolate cupcake with the grey stuff on top and that was fantastic so I had to get this dessert for dinner.

My grandma got the same and everyone else went with the chocolate cupcake.

After the great meal we had we were stuffed for one but went to get pictures with The Host of the evening.

We exited and headed to our next adventure.

Up Next: Heigh-Ho Heigh-Ho its off to a Mine Train we go!

Wow, you updated a lot the last week or so! I'm just working my way around getting caught up once again after our trip.

Sounds like you had a great day at MK! Sigh, I honestly had a bunch to comment on but at this point I don't remember. I do know that my two favorite pictures were the Big Al one and Pluto!

Wow, you updated a lot the last week or so! I'm just working my way around getting caught up once again after our trip.

Sounds like you had a great day at MK! Sigh, I honestly had a bunch to comment on but at this point I don't remember. I do know that my two favorite pictures were the Big Al one and Pluto!
Yes I did update a lot and I still have a lot to go! I at least got the big photo update out of the way with the parade.

MK is always great you can never have a bad day there. Big Al and Pluto are two of my favorites as well.

Heigh-Ho Heigh-Ho its off to a Mine Train we go!

After our fantastic dinner at Be out guest we had one more FP waiting for us. We had a bit of a wait before it started so we just stood by the New Fantasyland entrance before it was time. My Grandma and Aunt decided to sit this one out. I do kind of wish they would put some more lights on the back of the castle.

We got in the FP+ line for the mine train. This would be my third time riding it but first time at night so I was interested in seeing how much different it is.

The cameras were new since the first times i rode it. I will say that while it is short and I wish it was a bit longer the mine scene is truly one of my favorite ride scenes in all of WDW. The imagineers did great work on the dwarfs.

After the mine train we headed through the castle and took some photos of the lights. It was truly spectacular after seeing them in pictures for so many years and then finally seeing them in person for the first time.

My grandparents didn't think they would make it for the fireworks so we decided against them but we did stay to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade.

We got a spot right outside the emporium and where the floats come out.

Up Next: I think its time for something new...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter