Get your 20,000 Leagues submarine here.

I don't trust them. Looking at their site they seem to only have four actual products; everything else, including this item, is "under development". Yes, they state that the "list price" of the item is $1,799 but it can be pre-ordered for $500.

1. You may never get the item. 2. Even if you get them, you may find them selling at even a lower price.

And did they give you a firm shipping date (or even a firm month)?

1) I agree in thinking it looks like a scam, and I am not considering it.
2) Everything they have is a replica, including the stationary.
3) I think that is very telling.
4) After you buy it, let us know how it went.
5) Also, let us know what an expert appraiser thinks the value is.

I don't trust them. Looking at their site they seem to only have four actual products; everything else, including this item, is "under development". Yes, they state that the "list price" of the item is $1,799 but it can be pre-ordered for $500.

1. You may never get the item. 2. Even if you get them, you may find them selling at even a lower price.

And did they give you a firm shipping date (or even a firm month)?

It might have been pruden to do some actual research instead of just assuming things about the company. I have a friend who is a Star Wars nut. This is a new company the owner Brian Ono previously worked for Master Replicas, thusly he was able to secure his knew company as a licensee. The items from last year had rave reviews, which was no doubt a help in securing some of his new licenses for Disney and the Muppets. The OP was providing a link to the company's web-site but you can just as easily order these from high end collectible shops.

1) I agree in thinking it looks like a scam, and I am not considering it.
2) Everything they have is a replica, including the stationary.
3) I think that is very telling.
4) After you buy it, let us know how it went.
5) Also, let us know what an expert appraiser thinks the value is.

Of course everything on there site is a replica :confused3 They are in the buisiness of manufacturing collectibles. I'm not sure what would be "telling" about that, other than they are in the industry they say they are.

Yeah, they had a booth at D23 for their Muppets Photo Replicas. I don't know why people think it's fake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter