• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Get clicking gang, let's have a Canadian win for a change!

I've been able to enter without problems so far! It's the first thing I do online in the morning! LOL!

I saw it on Facebook today, and was very excited. But of course it is not open to residents of Quebec. Pooh. :worried: Good luck to everyone else!

Unfortunately this isn't Disney's choice, it's the province's laws.

Surprise, surprise that we can't enter the contest here in Québec! But TagsMissy is right, it's because of our laws, same reason why we can't have official information for DVC

Anyone having issues today? I've been able to enter since the beginning but today there is no "Enter" button! :confused3

Clicking away every day!

Of course, we are a family of 5 - and I don't see anywhere in the rules about paying to have a 5th attend.....

Where is the ENTER button on that site. The only ENTER I see is by the number 1 for the steps to take and that's not clickable.

Where did the links go?

I can see the page, but the Enter button is gone!

I have had that issue a few times. Log out at the top of the page, close the page then go back to it. The Enter button should be back.

Let me telling you, going from Michigan where I was able to enter everything to Quebec where I feel like I can enter nothing, sucks. Good luck to those Canadians who can enter though.

Does anyone else find it odd that no one is reporting they have won on these boards.......not just Canadian but the whole disboards. One person claims they "know someone" who has won but nothing else. I just thought for sure there would be a few advisers winning! Oh well.........DD and I will keep trying for 14 more days.

I was just wondering if anybody at Disboards had won yet....that answers my question!

I'm going to keep on happily clicking away - because if I don't win, there will be no Disney for a few years for me...

A couple of Dis winners posted on another thread tonight. Hoping to have some Canadian Disers posting here! Good luck to all :cool1:

Just an FYI......read the 70+ pages of the other thread and the winners indicate they received an email NOT FROM DISNEY but a company called Ventura Associates. I guess the body of the email indicates it is for the sweepstakes but I'm mortified I might have deleted it as spam! It says you have 48hrs to respond. Good luck Canadians!

Just an FYI......read the 70+ pages of the other thread and the winners indicate they received an email NOT FROM DISNEY but a company called Ventura Associates. I guess the body of the email indicates it is for the sweepstakes but I'm mortified I might have deleted it as spam! It says you have 48hrs to respond. Good luck Canadians!

Which thread are people commenting on that they have won?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter