Get clicking gang, let's have a Canadian win for a change!

A friend of mine just posted this link on Facebook about 10 minutes ago :) Just entered and bookmarked the page so I can enter every day. Woohoo, come on Canada, we can DO this ;-)

its easier to win if you dont share the link with everyone you know :)

I have never won anything. I hate these kind that allow daily entry, which means the chance of winning is even small for people like me who don't have time to re-enter every day.

Ok for example this sweepstake you can enter everyday in January, technically you can enter 31 times, that means the overall total number of entry can be 31 times more than a sweepstake that allow only one entry. If people like me who doesn't re-enter daily, my chance of winning is that much slimmer.

Ok for example this sweepstake you can enter everyday in January, technically you can enter 31 times, that means the overall total number of entry can be 31 times more than a sweepstake that allow only one entry. If people like me who doesn't re-enter daily, my chance of winning is that much slimmer.

They're not offering people a chance to submit up to 31 entries to win 1 trip.
They're giving away 1 trip per day for 31 days.

I saw it on Facebook today, and was very excited. But of course it is not open to residents of Quebec. Pooh. :worried: Good luck to everyone else!

I keep on trying!! Actually both my husband and I are trying!

Fingers crossed

Is anyone else having trouble entering this contest? It won't allow me to sign in to enter or even to register. It says I am not eligible to log in.

Is anyone else having trouble entering this contest? It won't allow me to sign in to enter or even to register. It says I am not eligible to log in.

I just did my daily entry about 20 minutes ago. I had the same message so I refreshed the screen, entered again and that second time it went through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter