Germany June 24

Is there another ABD tour starting June 9?
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking if ABD goes elsewhere, besides Germany, on June 9? Or if there are 2 Germany trips on June 9?

I doubt there are 2 trips starting on June 9, but that would be a question for ABD.

If you're asking about other tours on June 9, I looked through the brochure, and there's a Viva Italia trip listed there for June 9, but it's not on the website. That's the only other tour on June 9 that I see in the brochure. But it may not be up-to-date. I'd suggest calling ABD for the most up-to-date schedule.

Sayhello

Hi--there is a trip to Germany on June 9--our family is going, also.

Perhaps it is fully booked, so no longer available on the website?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking if ABD goes elsewhere, besides Germany, on June 9? Or if there are 2 Germany trips on June 9?

I doubt there are 2 trips starting on June 9, but that would be a question for ABD.

If you're asking about other tours on June 9, I looked through the brochure, and there's a Viva Italia trip listed there for June 9, but it's not on the website. That's the only other tour on June 9 that I see in the brochure. But it may not be up-to-date. I'd suggest calling ABD for the most up-to-date schedule.

Sayhello

Actually I was checking if there was a Once Upon a Fairy Tale tour on June 9. It sounds like there is a tour starting June 10. I can see it in the ABD book we received but it had disappeared from the website.

Hi--there is a trip to Germany on June 9--our family is going, also.

Perhaps it is fully booked, so no longer available on the website?

Actually I was checking if there was a Once Upon a Fairy Tale tour on June 9. It sounds like there is a tour starting June 10. I can see it in the ABD book we received but it had disappeared from the website.
I would agree with SoccermomMinneapolis; if her family is on it, but it's disappeared from the website, it's most likely fully booked. I'd suggest calling ABD, though, just to be on the safe side. I never 100% trust Disney's websites!

Sayhello

Just wondering if the recent E.coli outbreak in Europe is going to affect any of the Germany trips. We are booked for the June 17 trip and was concerned, though I have not heard of any travel advisory as of now.

Just wondering if the recent E.coli outbreak in Europe is going to affect any of the Germany trips. We are booked for the June 17 trip and was concerned, though I have not heard of any travel advisory as of now.
I'm embarrassed to say, I haven't heard anything about this! What's going on? That's kind of scary!

Sayhello

The good news is that the State department website appears to be cucumber-free.
travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1123.html

The bad news is that this might interfere with my pickle consumption. But that is what beer is for!:yay:

P.S. Sorry - I'm a newbie-no link for me!

I wonder what part of "Northern" Germany they're talking about!

I would think that unless a Travel Advisory is issued, ABD will still go forward with their trips. They might modify the menus in some places.

Sayhello

Thank you Sayhello, that is reassuring...just keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

One piece of advice(we are enjoying the trip as I type) -make sure you bring a swim suit so you can enjoy a nice dip in the Edersee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter