Genie+ during Southwest flight

bigrigsby71682

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had success making their first selection while on Southwest at 7am? The inflight internet, in theory, should let me do it but it sure seems like I could be wasting $8 purchasing inflight internet. Thanks!

On our most recent trip, it was a girls trip with my sister/mom so I just texted my DH which ride we were wanting using the free texting wifi and he booked the ride from home for us. Not sure if that’s an option for you, but he was familiar with the app so it worked well!

Oh I thought of that haha! I don’t have anyone who is an app master like I am. I’m the one who always does everything 🤣

I'm going to be on a Frontier flight... I need to check if they even have in-flight Internet. We are trying to get Remy on Genie Plus first thing... my flight lands about 15 mins after 7 so wasn't sure...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter