Genie+ Down AGAIN??

fdecker

Mouseketeer
This morning, it is 8am and there are still SDD and RoTR slots available. Not possible on a Saturday unless something is not working. I was able to see a time for slinky, but the times are changing slowly. Rise is showing times that also change much slower than normal as if *someone* is able to book randomly, but I just get the spinning "adding a few more magical touches". Can anyone get past that?

Yesterday Rise was available until at least 830 and SDD didn’t go as fast but was still gone first in under a half hour if not better.

My BFF was there.

These random mornings where you select your time and it just spins is maddening.

Back to doing it again. 7:49 and RoTR is still showing available, strangely going back and forth between 11:30 and 1:45 when I refresh. Press to buy and hangs on "Adding a few more magical touches"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter