Generally........

Really big hugs for you all Alison, you are an amazing women! I`m pleased you have your daughter back - last I remember she was travelling the world.
Don`t forget to look after youself as well.
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Wow Alison ... Wonder Woman you certainly are :worship:

Here's hoping you get some good news from the hospital to go with your good bottle of wine.

I'm sure no-one on here thinks you're 'flippant' for a moment, I certainly admire your tenacity and good spirits through what must be one heck of a difficult time for you. :flower3:

Chin up honey and :hug: ... now go and enjoy a big old glass of wine and keep us updated on Phil and how he's getting on.

Sending you all my best wishes - you are truly a wonderwoman Alison:hug:

Enjoy your glass of wine tonight :hug:

Really don't know what to say, you sound an amazing woman and your husband is very lucky to have you, hope things go well :hug:

As everyone else has said you are a strong woman to be able to cope with all this. Hospitals suck at times, we had the same thing happen to my dad he had an AAA which was at 5cm he was ready to go down for his op but it was cancelled because there was no bed in intensive care, he had to wait another month in which time it could quite easily have burst. Sending you all big hugs.

Hi Alison,

My god I wasnt aware and after reading this thread I am amazed your still standing yourself. You are doing a wonderful job. You should be really proud.

One thing I have noticed working within the health industry you pick a few things and I even start to question doctors theories. At the end of the day not only are you a nurse, but you also know your husband. You know whether he was fit or not. Sometimes these doctors dont listen to relatives. I see it all the time. Sending a poor elderly women home who has dementia. The relatives say it isnt her and she is confused. They still send her home, because she passed a mini mental score:confused3 Anyway enough of that.

All I wanted to say was your doing a great job. You know your husband very well. Dont let the doctors think they always know best. Its obvious they dont.

Big hugs

:hug:

Hi Alison,

My god I wasnt aware and after reading this thread I am amazed your still standing yourself. You are doing a wonderful job. You should be really proud.

One thing I have noticed working within the health industry you pick a few things and I even start to question doctors theories. At the end of the day not only are you a nurse, but you also know your husband. You know whether he was fit or not. Sometimes these doctors dont listen to relatives. I see it all the time. Sending a poor elderly women home who has dementia. The relatives say it isnt her and she is confused. They still send her home, because she passed a mini mental score:confused3 Anyway enough of that.

All I wanted to say was your doing a great job. You know your husband very well. Dont let the doctors think they always know best. Its obvious they dont.

Big hugs

:hug:

;) They've kept him in - at least overnight so DDs (9 and 23) and I have had a lovely, carefree, evening..........sounds awful but sure you understand :thumbsup2

Gonna call, in the morning, and see what's happening but, as I've already explained to the hospital, Eve and I are off to see HSM, at the Arena, tomorrow pm so I won't be around to pick him up til 7.30 at the earliest ..............;)

;) Eve and I are off to see HSM, at the Arena, tomorrow pm so I won't be around to pick him up til 7.30 at the earliest ..............;)

Is that the Ice Tour? We really enjoyed it and thought it worked well. Enjoy your day :)

Is that the Ice Tour? We really enjoyed it and thought it worked well. Enjoy your day :)

Yes, we booked the tickets ages ago and are meeting up with several of Eve's friends, and their mums, so should be fun :)

Hope you had a great day and evening, you deserve a itwith all youare having to deal with at the moment.

:hug: for you and your family and I hope that things start to go better soon.

Just been to the hospital and they're keeping Phil in until his op now in an attempt to keep his sodium levels stable :thumbsup2

He really doesn't mind as he loves being fussed after and feels secure with all the staff around ;)

Off to HSM in a little while and no need to rush back as I've said I'll visit tomorrow so's Eve and I can go out for tea after the show :goodvibes

Thanks again for all your kind responses :grouphug:

Hope you & your daughter have a enjoyable day out today:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter