General Public Package Code for October 1 through December 23

Just got off the phone after 57 min. (mostly on hold! :Pinkbounc)
Booked CRS for 2 adults 7 nights 8 day park hoppers & Dining
Nov. 11-18
$1820.76
a savings of $479! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just checked disneyworld.com and our ressies is on there with the new price, but doesn't list the dining on it. Does anyone know if that is how it usually displays? I specifically asked for the dining code and said we were on the dining plan (the CM reminded me to make my dining ressies too, which I've already done)

Good luck everyone!!! :surfweb:

snorris said:
Nov. 11-18
$1820.76

I just checked disneyworld.com and our ressies is on there with the new price, but doesn't list the dining on it. Does anyone know if that is how it usually displays? I specifically asked for the dining code and said we were on the dining plan (the CM reminded me to make my dining ressies too, which I've already done)

Good luck everyone!!! :surfweb:

That seems really inexpensive for the CR unless I'm reading CRS wrong. Do you mean Contemporary Standard? I would call back just to confirm you have dining.

Mouse House Mama said:
Please help me!!!!!

I have a room booked for WL and when I called CRo (on the phone with them now!) they told me that they can't apply the code to my ressie!!! They said I would lose my reservation and nothing is available at the WL!!! Can this be true that I can not upgrade my reservation to a package? :confused3

I have WL booked, 2 rooms Courtyard in Dec. for 8 nights w/ the dining. They were able to apply the ZBH code.....savings for 2 rooms with package is only $648, but I'll take it. I could have saved another $360 with a woodsview, but by the time she was putting it into the computer, only one room was left, so I kept my courtyard views because we want adjoining rooms.

Mouse House Mama said:
Please help me!!!!!

I have a room booked for WL and when I called CRo (on the phone with them now!) they told me that they can't apply the code to my ressie!!! They said I would lose my reservation and nothing is available at the WL!!! Can this be true that I can not upgrade my reservation to a package? :confused3

They should be able to book a new package for you with a discount code (if available), and then cancel your room only reservation. Try calling back to see if you can get a different CM to help you. Oh, I just realized that they said that nothing is available at WL with a discount, then they are right. They can't upgrade a room only to a package, they are in 2 different systems.

The very nice CM I just spoke to told me it is the very same offer as the Disney Visa. Looks like I'll be going with AAA :confused3

They can't upgrade a room only to a package, they are in 2 different systems.[/QUOTE]

I thought they could just make a new reservation and then just cancel the R/O and refund your deposit?

wall said:
Thanks I will keep trying :). We have 4 and they did offer me akl, but it was over $5,000.00 for the 8 nights with hopper and dinning, maybe it was a bigger room, because that seemed really high. Will keep trying..

OOPS! $2986, my mistake. But they were there.

summerrluvv said:
Hey...could people post their travel dates, resort and price so everyone else gets an idea of how much it is? It's cool to see the savings, but no one has any idea how much you are paying unless we go through the entire disney reservation process to find rack rates. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Itinerary Details
Package Total on initial booking BEFORE code discount *$2,817.24

Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside

Arriving on 10/25/06 for 7 nights for 2 Adults

Room Type:**Standard View Room
Park Tickets:*8-Day Magic Your Way with Park Hopper option
Package Type:*Magic Your Way Package with Dining
Package Includes* New 2006 Package Inclusions
Vacation Protection Plan Accepted $119.90
Magic Your Way Package with Dining $2,370.88
Total Package Price (including Air and Ground) $2,817.24

used code ZBD and will receive credit of 550.12

I'm terrible at math, but if I figured correctly, this is 1/2 off the rack rate. I'm sure someone will let me know where I went wrong with that figuring though. LOL!

snorris said:
Nov. 11-18
$1820.76

Good luck everyone!!! :surfweb:[/QUOTE

Mine is the same thing, I booked with dining, she confirmed with dining, but online does nto show. If I remember last time i booked with a discount code, it took online 2-3 days to catch up wth the discount code and display that. The price was right, as to what I was told, but the info needed to be loaded. Just give it a few days. I am not gonna worry yet.(YET!!)

Just heard back from my travel agent we have

CBR 10/26 - 11/1

2 Adults and 2 Children 6 day park hopper and dining plan.

We saved 368.76 with the new code.

summerrluvv said:
Hey...could people post their travel dates, resort and price so everyone else gets an idea of how much it is? It's cool to see the savings, but no one has any idea how much you are paying unless we go through the entire disney reservation process to find rack rates. Thanks! :thumbsup2

My travel dates are 10/23-10/30 BWI
rack rates BWI:345/night * 7 nights plus 2extra adults in room:3083
AAA room only was :2810
Park hopper 4 adults:1056.48
Total was:3866.w/AAA 4139w/o AAA
New season of dreams package:3522.12 including tickets.w/o AAA
Booyahhh!!!!:Pinkbounc :hyper: pixiedust: party:

I thought they could just make a new reservation and then just cancel the R/O and refund your deposit?[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what I said in the first part of my post. :)

Summerrluvv:

I meant Coronado Springs...I haven't had entirely enough coffee this morning, so sorry if I put in the wrong abbreviation!

I'm going to wait and see if it changes online, otherwise I'll be calling Disney to make sure the dining is still there. Sounds like other people have experienced the same thing too!

Can anyone tell if the Public Code saves more than the Disney Visa code? or is the savings about the same? Thanx ... :)

We are planning on going from Dec. 18-27. Does anyone know if the code will work for that time or do we need to end our vacation by Dec. 23rd to get the discount?

I was just quoted:

CBR 11/26 6 nights - 2 adults king room, $1,281.26

AKL 11/26 6 nights - 2 adults, standard room, $1,645.82

snorris said:

How do you get to see the price on disneyworld.com? I went to my disney vacation, and all it had was the dates/resort name, and on 1 (but not all) the discount name. Am I looking it the wrong place? I'd love to see the balance owed. Thanks.

We haven't stayed onsite in a while but are considering it for an October trip.

Is there anyway to apply these codes for an online quote? I'm phone phobic.

Am I correct that the package must include at least one day of park tix for each guest in your party? We are 2 adults, 2 kids.

Much obliged.

Wife of Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter