General Public (but no AP) discount to Oct 2?

HelenParr

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been argued to pieces, but why do we think no AP rate but GP for early fall?

There's always been an AP rate for dates in the fall, they just didn't come out until the summer months.

Excellent point.

I'm confused/surprised at general public room only rate coming out before AP rate. Makes me wonder if AP rate is going to come at all or will be better.

GP rates are pretty darned good. Hard to see how AP will be better.

This time as well as the last offer, the GP offers were out there prior to the AP discounts. This wasn't how it used to be, but seems the way they are doing it now.

This time as well as the last offer, the GP offers were out there prior to the AP discounts. This wasn't how it used to be, but seems the way they are doing it now.

I know! And it doesn't seem right to me that they are doing it this way.
There's no way an AP rate is gonna be better, right? The general public rate right now is the same as the Florida Resident rate, which is out right now, too.

I know! And it doesn't seem right to me that they are doing it this way.
There's no way an AP rate is gonna be better, right? The general public rate right now is the same as the Florida Resident rate, which is out right now, too.

And also, WDW is requiring a longer amt of days of ticket purchase with offers that they have put out there since Jan as well. We, in the past, did some offers with the 1 day pass purchase requirement, but this year it seems you had to buy length of stay tickets in order to get the offer. Even the FD requires a 2 day purchase which is a lot of money to put out for free dining. TIW works better for us!! You can only keep so many required purchase tickets even though they are good forever. If you could combine the values toward an AP (like you used to be able to do years ago) it wouldn't be a big deal but not they way it is now! It seems the offers are not geared at all to AP holders.

so excited for the new public room only discount- just changed my AAA rate to the 40%off for BWV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter