General Codes watch?

I'm crossing my fingers for codes for our May trip. I'm not flexible on dates, but I'm flexible on resorts WHEN a code becomes available!

After the AP codes usually come out, anyone know when the general codes have appeared? I hope it's not too much longer, but I'll be happy if we get them at all! There seems to be some conflicting opinions here on the DIS, some say they won't come out, some say they will :confused3

We're on the lookout, too. We're already booked at POP, but I'd love the extra $ to spend in the parks...

Minnie1156 said:
I would like to know that too. I booked throught AAA to get the discounted Air. When codes come out will I be able to Get them???

If a code comes out it can only be applied to ressies made over the phone with disney - room only, no packages. If you made a room only ressie through AAA it cannot be applied, but you could make a new ressie directly through Disney. Also, if you made a ressie online @ Disney you will need to cancel that ressie and make a new one with a new deposit - they will refund your other depost for the online ressie. I hope this helps, I had to cancel our online ressie the other day to get a AAA rate and in case a general code pops. Carzy, huh!

Hobo on board!!!! :banana: I have a ressie for PC for June when school gets out. We have a AAA room only ressie. A General Public code would be great this way I can Change it to a package deal including dinning and some other extra's maybe extended stay. :cool1:

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Has anyone called this morning to see if a general code is coming out? :teeth:

I keep checking the disney FL resident website trying to see if they update it with the new code!!! Let's hope they come out today!!

tinkerbell81284 said:
I keep checking the disney FL resident website trying to see if they update it with the new code!!! Let's hope they come out today!!

Are you looking for a FL resident code? People are posting on other boards that they are out and already some posting their $.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

I usually get stuck on hold though for 20 minutes or more... I have a feeling I'd finally fall alseep while on hold with CRO.

I just called 8:20 am no codes for general public or disney visa. Get this he suggested to keep looking at the disney site and off disney sites for information like mousesavers. He said for some reason they knew before they knew. He said he didn't know how they find out.

I've been checking Mousesavers everyday, they seem to have the info about codes faster than any other site I've checked :)

FL Resident info is on mousesavers now. It says the rates are the same as AP. No mention of GP codes though.

actually the forums on wdwmagic.com had all of the information 24 hours before anyone else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter