• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

General Broker Question regarding Sellers

ninjagirl

Mouseketeer
Do these brokers ever have serious conversations with sellers about what the market looks like? While I understand some have to ask more because of loans, it's usually not more than what they personally paid for them. I just came across a 100 pt contract at SSR listed for $130 a point. As a broker, I'm pretty sure I'd be like dude get real..... direct from Disney with no resale limitations is only $110.

Would you refuse the listing if the seller chose to ignore your advice?

I don't see much of a win for a broker to give unsolicited pricing advice. Seller will come round when she/he doesn't get any offers.

Actually I would because it's quite obvious that the seller lacks the ability to be rational and isn't worth my time persuing. I would value my personal time involved in communicating with the seller, listing the contract etc. It would be better spent with another client that had reasonable expectations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter