Gearfusion review, superior job!!

claven123

Mouseketeer
Our flight into MCO was rerouted to Atlanta due to weather. We had a 6:30 pickup set up with Publix stop. However, Southwest cancelled our flight and set us up with a 6:20am flight out. I had a conference in the morning, so we decided to drive down. Gearfusion was on the phone and texting with us throughout the whole process. Initially, we didn't know we were going to drive, and they were giving advice on driving and they would pick us up either way we decided to go. We drove and arrived at about 4:30 am and Todd, the owner came to pick us up and drove us to our resort. I was very impressed that they agreed to pick us up despite the arrival time. He said we always pick you up, we'd never leave you stranded. The return trip to the airport was great, on time. 10/10 would recommend for families or anyone. We had a 3 year old and used a car seat.

Dennis

This is great to hear! We've booked them for the first time for our upcoming trip at the end of August. Question: I paid in full online but haven't received a confirmation email - did you get one?. It's gone through on my credit card but I want to make sure that it's a go at their end. I suppose I could email them but if that's the norm, I don't want to worry about it.

Call the number on the website, you’ll get an answer. I don’t recall an email, I did get texts along the way confirming things.

Dennis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter