GCV in October anyone?

Great info! I really appreciate that! :drive: So is safe to say then on a Monday morning, leaving by 8am, I would hit the morning rush hour to? Our morning rush usually starts around 7am til about 9ish. I'm trying to figure out how early we really would need to leave then in the morning.

Ours usually starts around 6AM and goes until a little after 9AM, but there's always something that mucks up the traffic. Listen to 980 for "traffic on the 1's"

BTW, I was checking out your food and wine report - :thumbsup2 good stuff!

Thanks! :hug: I just finished it last night!

Ours usually starts around 6AM and goes until a little after 9AM, but there's always something that mucks up the traffic. Listen to 980 for "traffic on the 1's"

I'm going to note that station right now in my trip planner. I don't know why I am so anxious about being stuck in traffic, I just don't like it. Makes me a bit clausterphobic!

Thanks! :hug: I just finished it last night!

It made me very hungry!

I'm going to note that station right now in my trip planner. I don't know why I am so anxious about being stuck in traffic, I just don't like it. Makes me a bit clausterphobic!

It made me very hungry!

I second the 980 station recommendation - it was one of my standards when we lived in LA. The thing about LA/OC/SD traffic, though, is that 980 (or any traffic station) doesn't help you with getting around it - it only helps you know what's going on. If you're stuck in traffic, you're stuck in traffic.

I second the 980 station recommendation - it was one of my standards when we lived in LA. The thing about LA/OC/SD traffic, though, is that 980 (or any traffic station) doesn't help you with getting around it - it only helps you know what's going on. If you're stuck in traffic, you're stuck in traffic.

Also put down 1070 for traffic on the 5's. I forgot that 980 recently went to a "Talk Radio" format, so they don't always have traffic on the 1's any more.

We have been trying to get their for years but have not made it. Hopefully we can go in 2011. Will stay at GCV for sure

The George Jettson car would come in handy then, wouldn't it?:rotfl: Oh well, atleast I'll be stuck in traffic where all is new to me to look at, rather than the worn out old stuff I look at everyday on the way to work when stuck in traffic.

Also put down 1070 for traffic on the 5's. I forgot that 980 recently went to a "Talk Radio" format, so they don't always have traffic on the 1's any more.

Great - noted as well! Any thoughts on Newport Beach and Balboa Island? I definitely want to check it out, it looks so amazing! I need a month for this trip just to see everything I want. Thank goodness for DVC, I can come back!

We are going in October but will also just miss you. We'll be there in a 1brm from October 12 - November 2 :thumbsup2

Thanks. It will be our first DVC stay since we bought in. We were originally going to other places in the USA besides Disneyland but after we bought in we started thinking how great it would be to do a long leisurely stay at the place we love most....and after that long it really will start to feel like home :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter