GC room reccomendations

goodvibrations

Earning My Ears
can anyone please help us with grand californian room selection suggestions? if you even know a specific room number that would be really great:thumbsup2

we have reserved a resort view room of cal adventure/paradise pier.

on closer inspection of the hotel diagram it appears the rooms directly over the pool and storyteller cafe, even numbered 300 thru 324, are larger than the rooms that continue around the pool area numbered 334 thru 356 over napa rose. is this in fact the case?

it also appears there are a few other view rooms numbered sequentially 006 thru 013 over by the great hall and hearth lounge that are even smaller.

as anyone, we would appreciate greatly a room with a bit more space, your suggestions would be appreciated just as much:worship:

thanks for your help:goodvibes

can anyone please help us with grand californian room selection suggestions? if you even know a specific room number that would be really great:thumbsup2

we have reserved a resort view room of cal adventure/paradise pier.

on closer inspection of the hotel diagram it appears the rooms directly over the pool and storyteller cafe, even numbered 300 thru 324, are larger than the rooms that continue around the pool area numbered 334 thru 356 over napa rose. is this in fact the case?

it also appears there are a few other view rooms numbered sequentially 006 thru 013 over by the great hall and hearth lounge that are even smaller.

as anyone, we would appreciate greatly a room with a bit more space, your suggestions would be appreciated just as much:worship:

thanks for your help:goodvibes

All of the rooms are approximately the same size. With the construction on the new wing, the great hall rooms that used to be Paradise Pier views are no longer view rooms and I am not sure, but I think the ones you are talking about over Storytellers might not be view rooms any more either. There are some suites there, so maybe that is the larger looking rooms you are seeing? The best bet are the Grizzly Peak view rooms, higher floors as close to the Napa Rose elevator as possible. These will have the best view, will not be near construction and will not be the long hike that the high 400's wing can be.

thanks for the info:goodvibesand the suggestion about the grizzly view rooms.....can paradise pier be seen at all from the grizzly view rooms? paradise pier looks great at night and thats what we were hoping to have for a view

i'm glad to know the rooms are all the same size but if you look carefully the rooms are are slightly different lenghts on the diagram in the different sections of the hotel i mentioned (i noticed the 2 suites over storybook on the diagram but thats not the difference i was referring to)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter