Gaylord Palms Snow/Ice questions

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
We have never done the Gaylord Palms Snow or Ice thing so bear with me on the questions. About how long does the Ice tour take or how long do they allow you to stay in the Ice area? Same question for the Snow area. If you could only pick one to do which would it be? FWIW, we are a family of four with two being boys, ages of 10 & 6. We are Floridian so whichever one we pick will be something so far out of the norm that I'm sure it'll be neat.

I've looked at pictures from previous years and read a little on the GP site about both but I'm just not sure which way to go. TIA. :goodvibes

I've only done Ice and loved it!!!! You can stay in as long as you like. with the slides and everything to look at, I think we were in there for over 30 minutes. wear good gloves and hats to keep warm and you can stay in longer. We are thinking of doing "snow" this year.

T.:)

Yes Ice was great. We did it last year for the first time. We bought tickets before our trip and it had a time that we could enter Ice. Once you are in the Ice display you can spend as much time as you want....

BUT we had a horrible experience with Snow. We were staying at WDW and took a taxi over to Gaylord. We were there first thing in the morning since our time was early. Apparently you had to get a wrist band for a time to visit Snow when you got there. Which was not told to us before hand when we purchased our tickets. If fact our tickets stated we would visit Snow at your leisure. We waited in line for 45 plus minutes to get a wrist band for Snow. When we finally got up there, the return times to visit Snow were around 5pm. There was no way we could wait all day just to visit Snow. So we said not thanks. Well when I went to the customer service desk (along with several other people with the same issue) asking for a credit for the Snow part of my purchase, they were completely RUDE and would not give me a refund or any suggestions for any other options. We ended up never seeing Snow. When I returned home, I sent an email and called to express my complaints about the way they handled my situation, and I have yet to get a phone call or email back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter