Gaylord Palms Resort and Spa?

darlaya

Mouseketeer
Hellooooo! My family will be staying here one night in April before checking in to the liki Tiki. It sounds like a destination unto itself. Has anyone stayed here? Would love to hear if it is as good as it sounds.

Denise:cool1:

I did a similar "one-nighter" at Gaylord Palms a few years ago -- and it is truly unique and amazing!

The entire campus is huge and is definitely a sight to behold. If you can get a room that's facing the inside, under the atrium, go for it.

I wrote up a review and uploaded some pics over at Tripadvisor. Enjoy!

Beautiful photos! It reminds me of the Opryland Hotel in Nashville, which I think is also a Gaylord hotel.

Yup, it's the Gaylord Opryland -- they also own the Gaylord Texan (out near Dallas, Texas) and they all have an atrium and similar look-and-feel... :)

Have have a few photos, but not sure how to post them or not. I am going to try. I LOVED it!!!!

Sorry, I don't know how, but send me an e mail and I can send them to you. I was in the St Augustine section with an atrium veiw.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter