Gaylord Palms Ice! Cost for additional shows?

staugielady

Mouseketeer
Hello, I'm sorry if this has already been asked - I tried to find the answer before I posted! We are going to Gaylord Palms Ice! on the 5th of December. This is a day trip for us, and we would like to take advantage of as much as we can while we are there, but, like most people, we are on a budget. Does anyone know if there is an additional cost for the other shows at the resort or the other experiences? Thanks in advance!

All the shows are free, there are 3 shows and the tree lighting happening over the xmas period

Be sure you check out tickets for ICE! online. Ticket prices are less expensive than buying at the resort.

Robert

Way ahead of you, already have the tickets ;) We are planning on dinner at the House of Blues and wandering Downtown Disney, but wanted to see everything at Gaylord that we could. We can't wait, we are going on Dec 5! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter