GayDays 2011

SO TOTALLY FUNNY!!!

We are on the same plane~!~ :rotfl: Check out my PTR (link in siggy) and make sure to wave to us! :wizard: I am praying DD will sleep on the plane though. I want to spend most of arrival day in epcot, which has pm EMH's. since we have to be leaving BIL's house by around 5am.. that is one long long day. (since our 5am is FL's 4am.)

I've been having that problem too! 11 days, well 10 days and a few hours... only 5 more work days. (tues, thurs, fri, sat, sun and we leave home monday (in the world on tuesday) :banana: :woohoo::woohoo::banana:

I will be very near the front of the plane, hopefully.

I have early bird check-in and if that doesn't work, I'll move up front during the stop in Chicago. Once I get off the plane in Orlando, I head for the bathroom and then head to baggage claim, then outside to National's Emerald Aisle, and then off to DTD to pick up my AP. LOL. :)

Okay, that just made me giggle. Have a safe trip!

Thanks - its always good to put a smile on peoples faces!!!

Anyhoo - its amazing how much packing/ unpacking you can do in 5 hours - I now have two gleaming full cases sitting in our spare bedroom and a whole heap of stuff that is waiting to be put back where it belongs!!!

Just 48 hours before check-in and one hell of a 40th Birthday party tonight to get through - I tried telling my family and my "family" that i wasnt going to be here to celebrate, and what did they do? spring a "surprise party" on me (its just a good job that they are crap at keeping surprises - I at least kept one decent top out of my case!!)

I hope you all have wonderful trips and will see you all when you get here...

Jim and the Dazzler xx

I will be very near the front of the plane, hopefully.

I have early bird check-in and if that doesn't work, I'll move up front during the stop in Chicago. Once I get off the plane in Orlando, I head for the bathroom and then head to baggage claim, then outside to National's Emerald Aisle, and then off to DTD to pick up my AP. LOL. :)

I didn't do early bird check in. I do plan on actually checking in online for once. (first time I am doing that rather just at the airport.)

We get off, we go to the bathroom, then down to ME! :banana:

10 days 10 days! I can't wait! (and I can't wait for the site to come back up so I can do my online check in for the resort.)

Sorry it's been awhile since I have posted/checked in. My partner's father is dying of cancer. Just got the news last month & it's advanced renal cell carconima. He's not doing good at all.

We are still planning on going June 4th. Just bought our daughter her shirt...."I heart my two moms". She was so happy to see it when it came in yesterday. We still have not booked a room yet and won't be until the week of (probably that Monday). Want to make sure her dad isn't too bad off. We want to stay at Port Orleans or Riverside. If we don't stay at a hotel that is fine (we are only 30 min up the road) but it would be nice to be able to go back to the hotel for a few hours & get some R&R & cool off in the pool, etc.

Can't wait to meet everyone at Doll Whip. This is our first gay days, so we are excited!!!:cool1:

Can't wait to meet everyone at Doll Whip. This is our first gay days, so we are excited!!!:cool1:[/QUOTE]

Looking foward to meeting u as well. See ya there..

Sorry it's been awhile since I have posted/checked in. My partner's father is dying of cancer. Just got the news last month & it's advanced renal cell carconima. He's not doing good at all.

We are still planning on going June 4th. Just bought our daughter her shirt...."I heart my two moms". She was so happy to see it when it came in yesterday. We still have not booked a room yet and won't be until the week of (probably that Monday). Want to make sure her dad isn't too bad off. We want to stay at Port Orleans or Riverside. If we don't stay at a hotel that is fine (we are only 30 min up the road) but it would be nice to be able to go back to the hotel for a few hours & get some R&R & cool off in the pool, etc.

Can't wait to meet everyone at Doll Whip. This is our first gay days, so we are excited!!!:cool1:

Dear Knowlesk80, I am so sad about your father, it happens to the best of people. A trip to disney might be the best thing for you at this time. Best of luck to you and your father, don't lose hope. :hug:

Sorry it's been awhile since I have posted/checked in. My partner's father is dying of cancer.

:hug: words cannot express my sorrow for your sorrow. Having watched my aunt lose the battle against cancer I can understand just how hard this can be. :hug: Disney indeed can be a much needed break. Remember to take care of your and your partner's health too at this time. Mental health as well. (Thus why Disney maybe just what the doctor ordered.) :hug:

Okay, we're down to 4 days. :cool1:

My living room is now an obstacle course of clothes and suitcases. Tonight I need to take care of some house stuff so I'll keep doing laundry (I do it up until the day before we leave) but leave more packing until tomorrow.

But things are looking good. I found everyone's Crocs. I ordered everyone new sneakers and they all have come in, I found our travel hamper and I found everyone's bathing suits. I matched 40 pairs of socks, different sizes and styles but all white. Now I just need to get it all pulled together and get the house picked up and make sure all the dishes are washed etc.

My last big project is to get the van cleaned out and trip ready.

See many of you soon!!!! Safe travels to all.

Knowlesk80, I am sorry about your DP's dad. Sending good thoughts to all of you!

C&G'smama, safe travels! Can't wait to meet you & your family! :goodvibes

:hug: words cannot express my sorrow for your sorrow. Having watched my aunt lose the battle against cancer I can understand just how hard this can be. :hug: Disney indeed can be a much needed break. Remember to take care of your and your partner's health too at this time. Mental health as well. (Thus why Disney maybe just what the doctor ordered.) :hug:

Thx you guys! We live locally so we have gone a few times since we found out last month just to unwind. It helped my partner very much, especially getting on ToT & RR just so she can screw & not be looked at weird.

We are looking forward to Saturday the 4th!

One more sleep -- have not packed yet! :scared1: But laundry is all done so just have to move from the laundry basket to the suitcase.

One more sleep -- have not packed yet! :scared1: But laundry is all done so just have to move from the laundry basket to the suitcase.

Can't wait to meet you and DH! :goodvibes

I unexpectedly got off work a little early today so I was able to get DS packed. All that's left for him is his quart bag and his contacts. He is in charge of his own backpack with his iPod, camera, etc.

My big suitcase is out now so I can pack it as I have time. The Shoe Bag is in the hallway so I can add stuff to that as I run across it.

We are sitting in the Montreal airport waiting to board! We'll be in WDW before we know it :goodvibes

WE LEAVE KC,MO TOMORROW CAN'T WAIT, THAT IS IF WE DONT GET ANOTHER TORNADO SO WE CAN GET THERE.IT HAS BEEN VERY BAD HERE AND I REALLY NEED A LITTLE HAPPINESS. A PLACE THAT HAS SOME MAGIC. SEE YOU ALL SOON,FORT WILDERNESS WERE ON THE WAY:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter