GayDays 2011

Okay, it looks like we might actually make it for Gay Days in 2011.:cool1:

The only other time we were there for Gay Days was in 1996 for our Honeymoon, so it would be cool to be there 15 years later.

We are going to arrive May29th and check-out on June 5th. We're staying at POFQ.

Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet some of you. If there are any grown-up cocktail meets we'll put the kids in one of the kids clubs for an evening.

Sphyrna have you booked your hotel yet? :)

Nope. I tend to book late. Heck, I haven't even decided when I'm going in December or where I'm going to stay! I can't possibly be expected to not only know, but have booked my room for June :)

Okay, it looks like we might actually make it for Gay Days in 2011.:cool1:

The only other time we were there for Gay Days was in 1996 for our Honeymoon, so it would be cool to be there 15 years later.

We are going to arrive May29th and check-out on June 5th. We're staying at POFQ.

Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet some of you. If there are any grown-up cocktail meets we'll put the kids in one of the kids clubs for an evening.

Yay for going to Gay Days!! :cheer2: Boo for making me feel old!! :eek: I read you went there in 1996 and to me it doesn't seem that long ago. Then you say 15 years! Wow how time flies!!

Our Gay Days trip is going to be EVEN BETTER in 2011!
I have been e-mailing with some friends of ours from the UK. We met them in 2005 when we booked an IllumiNations cruise and offered to share with other DISers. We had dinner together before the cruise, went on the cruise, and have kept in touch since then.

They e-mailed yesterday to tell me they have booked their flights for next year. Their last 4 nights will overlap our first 4! :yay: So excited to see our UK friends AND our Gay Day friends all in one trip!! :goodvibes

Looks like we need to adjust our dates :/ But we will still be there for Gay Days. Originally we were going to arrive on June 1 or 2 and stay until the 11th but I found out we have a wedding on the 11th so we should probably be here.

The new dates I just informed my hubby of that I want to book are May 26th to June 5th. I am going to stick with my same plans of BWV/BLT.... I can't wait to go home :)

Missy, well, boo! I am glad you still get to go for Gay Days! We'll have to make sure we get to say hello to you guys before you leave! We won't arrive until the afternoon of June 3.

85 days until ADRs!! :banana:

Missy, well, boo! I am glad you still get to go for Gay Days! We'll have to make sure we get to say hello to you guys before you leave! We won't arrive until the afternoon of June 3.

85 days until ADRs!! :banana:

will you be at MK on the Saturday the 4th? Dole Whips anybody??!!

This is amazing and I am shocked beyond belief! When I adjusted my vacation dates for next spring I was able to get the whole 9 nights in a Standard View studio at BLT! when I originally booked my old dates there were only sporadic dates avail so I am uber excited! :cool1::cool1: :banana::banana:

Here's now hoping that I get more pixie dust at 7 mos so I can get my BWV studio with a boardwalk view and when we check into BLT I get the studio next to the 2BR we were in last year that had a perfect MK view at the standard prices :) :worship:

This is amazing and I am shocked beyond belief! When I adjusted my vacation dates for next spring I was able to get the whole 9 nights in a Standard View studio at BLT! when I originally booked my old dates there were only sporadic dates avail so I am uber excited! :cool1::cool1: :banana::banana:

Here's now hoping that I get more pixie dust at 7 mos so I can get my BWV studio with a boardwalk view and when we check into BLT I get the studio next to the 2BR we were in last year that had a perfect MK view at the standard prices :) :worship:

Nice!!!

will you be at MK on the Saturday the 4th? Dole Whips anybody??!!

Did someone say Dole Whip?

100_1757.jpg

JSG -- you will be proud... although I frequent here often ((really?!)) I am picking up a copy of the Unofficial Guide to WDW 2011 from the library today so I can read up on some stuff I don't normally do... That's planning -- isn't it?

Oh and I asked the hubby yesterday if he wants to do any of the dining plans and he is contemplating if we want to maybe do Regular dining for half of our vacation, probably the BWV portion. See... that's planning too! :lmao:

Bruce and I will be there for 2011. We are hoping to get a studio at BLT. For now, we are booked at Kidani.

Bob of

We bit the bullet and booked our trip to coincide with gaydays - so we will be there for my 40th AND our first Gaydays!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter