• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gay week ?

The T-Shirts were likely the standard unisex sizing that Disney uses for most of their T-Shirts. Many women these days are wearing larger sizes. My Mom wore a a Disney unisex Large, I wear a XXL, my friend's wife also wears a XXL, while he wears a large.

I think it's hilarious that people think gay week will entail a bunch of gays making out intensely and groping eachother amidst families.

Not to say that there aren't obnoxious people around, but that can happen anywhere. Your local walmart...the mall..a restaurant..anywhere.

You'll see hand holding and some might *gasp* kiss on the lips! But no more than you'd see straight people kissing. I've seen some pretty gross hetero PDA at disney, so lets stop pretending that the gay people are the only ones doing it.

I can't believe some families actually want to exit the park when they find out about the event...

We'll be at Epcot on the Sunday of Gay Days....we could've changed it, but we already had an ADR for Biergarten and some other stuff planned on other days so we are sticking to our plan. Looking forward to some funny t-shirts and a potential partay at the Biergarten that night! As long as some gay dude doesn't start kissing on one of my boys you guys and gals can do whatever you want within the limits of the Disney Parks rules. LOL!! We won't be exiting the park...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter