• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gay night?

coltink

2 Mouseketeers
Is there an un-official or official gay night some where on Disney property

Isn't it gay day and night every day at Disney? Have you seen some of those Cast Members? lol

Well I guess there isn't anything organized, is there a thread in the gay forums that tells me if there are any people wanting to meet up?

Off topic a bit but we girls will be celebrating a 1 year anniversary. Is it worth it to get buttons?

Off topic a bit but we girls will be celebrating a 1 year anniversary. Is it worth it to get buttons?

Yes!! Do it. You might be surprised at how nice people are about congratulating you. Although you might also get some stares, but don't worry about those ppl.

They should have inclusive nights for them like they do for business and religious groups.

Yes!! Do it. You might be surprised at how nice people are about congratulating you. Although you might also get some stares, but don't worry about those ppl.

Excited to be able to do it. Can't wait to spread our love!

They should have inclusive nights for them like they do for business and religious groups.

I would certainly think so.... But I guess not. I want to say that in 2007 there was a group that met at jelly rolls or Atlantic dance hall. But I guess not now. Kinda sad.

Yes absolutely get your anniversary buttons. Cast Members will congratulate you both right and left.

I was there for Gay Days this year and when I got off Space Mountain the Cast Member stationed at the exit gave me a "I'm Celebrating" button but she'd written in the word "Love" underneath it. It moved me.

I think you'll find that Cast Members are VERY accepting of LGBT guests.

Yes absolutely get your anniversary buttons. Cast Members will congratulate you both right and left.

I was there for Gay Days this year and when I got off Space Mountain the Cast Member stationed at the exit gave me a "I'm Celebrating" button but she'd written in the word "Love" underneath it. It moved me.

I think you'll find that Cast Members are VERY accepting of LGBT guests.

;-)

What are these buttons and where can we get them? My partner and I are celebrating our ten year anniversary which was actually supposed to take place at Gay Days in June but his 96 year old grandmother passed away less than 24 hours before we were supposed to leave and we had to cancel. Trying again for September, which is somehow almost here. It's also my partner's birthday on September 15, if there are buttons we should be wearing, I'd love to hear about them. Thanks!

What are these buttons and where can we get them? My partner and I are celebrating our ten year anniversary which was actually supposed to take place at Gay Days in June but his 96 year old grandmother passed away less than 24 hours before we were supposed to leave and we had to cancel. Trying again for September, which is somehow almost here. It's also my partner's birthday on September 15, if there are buttons we should be wearing, I'd love to hear about them. Thanks!

Special event buttons (First Visit, Birthday, Anniversary, Grand Gathering, I'm Celebrating) can be found at Guest Relations of all the theme parks and at the front desk (limited availability) of some resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter