Gay Gathering IV (formerly known as F&W Mini Gay Day)

rbthntschl

Mouseketeer
My dear friends,

The dates for Gay Gathering IV, the Gay Days (please note the use of the plural) at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival are Friday and Saturday, November 4 and 5, 2011. Friday was added so as to have a day not so crowded (hopefully).

Luv 'n' Stuff,
Bob of

This year is completely up in the air for me right now. As excited I am to get going on my new life in Fort Lauderdale, it means these things will be a lot harder to get to!

I wish we could be there for Wine and Dine, we plan to go one day :)

We won't be there at that time. But since we are going to Charlotte over the weekend of October 22nd for a Feis for my daughter we will probably go the extra 8 hours and hit Disney for a few days after that. But it'll too early to make that meet up.

I didn't know about this event, it actually looks better to me than gay days. I will try and attend, things should be nice and quiet by Nov.

My dear Schotz,

This event is the equivalent of the Mini Gay Day held in California in April. In fact, my friend, DJ, who started this event, called it that until the Gay Days people asked him to stop. As you can tell by the name, this is only the 4th time this has happened. If you are on the Facebook, there is a page set up with all the information.

Luv 'n' Stuff,

We'll be there a month too early...I plan to be back at work by then. Sorry to miss the fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter