Gay Days | Park Days 2015? Anyone? Anyone?

bonrea

Family-Above All Else In Life
These were the park dates for 2014.
AK on 6/5
HS on 6/6
MK on 6/7
EP on 6/8

Anyone know the dates for 2015? :confused3

I'm guessing:
AK on 6/4
HS on 6/5
MK on 6/6
EP on 6/7

These were the park dates for 2014.
AK on 6/5
HS on 6/6
MK on 6/7
EP on 6/8

Anyone know the dates for 2015? :confused3

I'm guessing:
AK on 6/4
HS on 6/5
MK on 6/6
EP on 6/7

The first Saturday in June is always MK day, just work around that.

THANKYOU, THANKYOU, HAVE TO PLAN AND SAVE, WANT TO STAY AT GRAND FLOR, BRINGING MY GRANDKIDS, 17 YRS AND 4 YRS. WE WILL ALL HAVE FUN, SHE WANT'S THE SPA, HE WILL LIKE THE POOL.:surfweb:

Gay days 2015 is apparently the 25th anniversary so it's lasting 2-8th June, I really want to go!

Gay days 2015 is apparently the 25th anniversary so it's lasting 2-8th June, I really want to go!

So does this mean that there will be activities and meet ups at each park just about all week? Is there a list of which parks which days?

So does this mean that there will be activities and meet ups at each park just about all week? Is there a list of which parks which days?

There should be considering it's like over 6 days instead of the usual 4, it hasn't said what parks yet, I really wanna know and what else they're adding on for the extra two days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter