Gay Days 2013 - The Official Unofficial Thread ;)

Discussion in 'Gay and Lesbian at Disney' started by chwgmjay, Aug 27, 2012.

1. mrunn0080

mrunn0080 Earning My Ears

After being in the coldest snowiest winter AND spring this year. Extreme heat, humidity and sun is what I'm planning on.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. twistedmickey

twistedmickey Earning My Ears

Was wondering if anyone is doing the t-dance at Epcot on Sunday? A few years ago ended the night at the Pub filled with bears and that was a highlight. It gets very raunchy in there for disney standards.

btw I am Jose. :cool1:

:grouphug:

4. BuddyThomas

BuddyThomas Mouseketeer

There is a bit about the tea dance at Epcot under a thread titled "DATW" - Drink Around The World. We were thinking of going, but I have a feeling it might be full of circuit queens.

5. Wolf359

Wolf359 Earning My Ears

LOVE how even within the community we have to marginalize and insult others...:grouphug:

6. LetsGoToo

LetsGoToo Mouseketeer

I've decided to go this year. I'll be a solo traveler staying at the Swan May 30 - June 2. So I'm interested in a Boardwalk/Swan/Dolphin meet up!

7. Aaronbox

Aaronbox Tall & Smiling in Key West

I'll be at Disney's All-Star Music Resort too! I've asked for a quiet (restful) room as I'll be at the parks before rope-drop 'till the last firework pops. I think this might be my 4th Gay Days. But this time I'm attending Riptide at Typhoon Lagoon as well as the daytime parks. I can't wait. See ya real soon!

:wizard:

8. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran

I am also staying at ASMusic! Thsi will be my 2nd time at this resort, and I am looking forward to it! :goodvibes

I am not doing the usual tour as planned by the Gay Days group. I am going with friends (mixed group) and we are headed to the parks on various days.

9. Aaronbox

Aaronbox Tall & Smiling in Key West

Anybody hear what time the meet up is at Country Bears?

10. cmhguy

cmhguy Mouseketeer

Unofficially-officially at 1pm... but the past few years, a lot of bears have started to gather sooner. HIGHLIGHT of our day!!!!!!!

11. BuddyThomas

BuddyThomas Mouseketeer

We found a video of it from a previous year on YouTube. Looks fun!

12. RedsDrew

RedsDrew Mouseketeer

Is anyone doing the Wishes Dessert Party on Saturday, June 1st? I booked 3 my group of 3 and I'm just wondering if anyone else is attending. According to the dining reservation line, June 1st is completely booked already so I figured someone from the DIS has to be going!

13. JimCricketFritz

JimCricketFritz Earning My Ears

Hi everybody!

I will be traveling to Gay Days this year, with my best friend/roommate/we're-not-boyfriends-but-people-think-we-are. We are from Minnesota, and this will be our first time. I just discovered this forum, and joined the facebook group also.

We are staying at Port Orleans-Riverside, it sounds like you guys are planning a little party there on Thursday night? I wish I had known earlier, we have tickets to go to the pool party at the Doubletree that night. Although we still might show up at the River Roost, but later.

We are arriving Wednesday afternoon, I am planning to spend that evening in Downtown Disney.

I CAN'T WAIT!

14. JimCricketFritz

Are there still seats available for this?? We might be interested.

Also, considering switching my pool party plans to Wed. night instead of Thursday (if they will let me), so that we could join the gang at POR on Thursday. What do you guys think- is there for sure a gathering on Thurs. that I want to change my plans for? Anyone going to the pool parties? What night(s)? Are the pool parties even worth going to, or have I wasted my money?

15. JimCricketFritz

Hmm, well for several reasons changing the pool party plans won't work. But like I said, we might still be latecomers to River Roost on Thursday.

Anyone interested in Downtown Disney Wed. night, let me know. :)

16. JamesSellDE

JamesSellDE Hey from Delaware

Can't wait! I'm really excited

17. Wolf359

Wolf359 Earning My Ears

18. 714guy4u

714guy4u Anaheim guy 4 you

Hey I may be going to gay days this year alone my friend just backed out. I'm super cool down to earth. I've been to WDW 8 times. I'm a Disneyland cast member. I've also been to Disneyland paris. If you would like to make a new Disney buddy lets make magic.

19. 714guy4u

Hey I'm not sure where Im staying but I'd love to hang out.

20. 714guy4u

Hey guys and girls
    I'm going solo once again my friend just cancelled on me I've been to WDW 3times solo it was great I got to do everything when I wanted but I did get a little lonely ::yes:: I had no one to eat with or take pictures with

If anyone wants to invite me to there solo trip are group I'd love that :worship:
    I already have my plane ticket so I have to go or ill loose half of what I paid for it
    I love Disney I've been to 3 parks and plan to visit Japan and Hong Kong in September
    I'm super fun and down to earth I can also be a good tour guide and tell you which Restaurants are my fav
    Trust me you will have a magical experience with me:cool1:

21. LetsGoToo

LetsGoToo Mouseketeer

That sounds good. I'll send you a PM. It would be great if we could get a group of solo travelers together. Any others interested in meeting up??