Gay CP WDW Fall Advantage

misscpround2

Earning My Ears
are their any gay men, besides my besty, that will be doing fall advantage wdw cp program? that want to do some roommate matching?

:wave: ME! fall advantage 2013, gay, arrival date is may 20, looking for at least one other gay roommate

thank you so much guys for getting back to me. I just want to make his disney cp awesome and he would feel more comfortable if he roomed with someone like him self. Anyways he is mrmadge
if ya would like his fb page just let me know! :D

My S is straight, one of his roommates was gay. Not to ridicule you but when you arrive, you'll realize that you posted a non-issue question. The place is "the happiest place on earth"

My S is straight, one of his roommates was gay. Not to ridicule you but when you arrive, you'll realize that you posted a non-issue question. The place is "the happiest place on earth"

Well, really the most magical. But meh :/

I would say that most likely they will end up with gay roommates so no worries there. A popular saying amongst CMs is that all guys at Disney are gay until proven straight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter