• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

....gave me the world design

lulubelle6188

Mouseketeer
My parents are taking my kids to MK on sun the 19th. (so this is kinda last min) They were babysitting for me and DH so we could go to Discovery Cove for our anniversary but decided to use their GAD vouchers to take the kids to MK instead. Originally they were saving them for fast passes in Dec. Anyways, I want to make the kids shirt that say "Poppie and Nana loved me so much they gave me the world" I know it's really last minute, but I thought they'd really like it. I know I've saw them on here before but didn't know where exactly. If anyone could help or point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!!
Thanks,
Tiffany

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter