Gatlinburg Rentals?

disneygirlatheart

DIS Veteran
Ok, so we have decided on Gatlinburg and I need help finding rental places. They can either be a condo or chalet. Does anyone know of any budget rentals, or nice places you have stayed at? It must have access to a pool and can either be 2 or 3 bedroom, as long as it has 3 beds. Thanks in advance.

google: gatlinberg+cabins+rentals.
We booked online. It was usually less expensive to rent a # of BR plus a loft. We picked a 2BR that had 2 queen sleepers in addition.

DisneyGirl --- I posted a similar question a few weeks ago. I got a ton of info from the great people of the DIS. We ended up renting a cabin in Gatlinburg Falls. It has a pool and lots of different types of cabins. Here's a link to my thread . . . it'll give you plenty of info to look over. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1757900

Mindy

i recently stayed at Hidden Mountain resort and totally LOVED it. The homes were very nice and you really felt like you were at home. Each has access to the private community pool and each has a hottub, hardwood floors, full kitchen, washer and dryer. The staff is wonderful. I recommed you check them out too!!

Is November too cold to visit Gatlinburg? My son has some time off from school November 7-11 and I was thinking about a nice long weekend somewhere.

Is November too cold to visit Gatlinburg? My son has some time off from school November 7-11 and I was thinking about a nice long weekend somewhere.

Actually, the first part of November is a really good time to visit. The peak of color in the lower mountains usually occurs around the last week of October so the first week of November is still very colorful and the weather can be a bit nippy at night, (may need a jacket) but overall is quite comfortable during the day. :goodvibes

Our family loves Gatlinburg. We usually rent with a co. named timbercreek cabin rentals. They are wonderful and do not nickle and dime you to death (deposit for this and that, etc.). We are going on a multifamily Cub Scout trip in 2 weeks and are taking all the little cubbies hiking through Cades Cove. They can not wait. This thread actually made me a little more excited about the trip. For this trip we rented through Sugar Maple Cabins, but they are going to get me on the deposits. We rented 2 cabins, both 3 bedroom, and they will be putting a $300.00 hold on my credit card per cabin. I really dont like that at all. I hope you have a wonderful time.:thumbsup2

DisneyGirl --- I posted a similar question a few weeks ago. I got a ton of info from the great people of the DIS. We ended up renting a cabin in Gatlinburg Falls. It has a pool and lots of different types of cabins. Here's a link to my thread . . . it'll give you plenty of info to look over. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1757900

Mindy

Just wanted to throw my $.02 in as we rented a cabin at Gatlinburg Falls a few years back and had a great experience! And we needed a cabin for 19 people! hehe They were very attentive to our needs and the cabin itself was gorgeous and everything they said it would be. If I remember correctly, they had many 2 and 3 bedroom cabins, many with their own hot tubs!

Have a great trip!

We just got back last week. We used

www.secretcabins.com
They are rented out by the owners, so you don't have to pay a bunch of fees....
We stayed in their one bedroom which was big enough for me, DH and 2 kids. It was about 25 minutes from downtown PF, which was soooo great. It was brand new (still had lumber scraps in the yard). The best thing was there was NO ONE around us. It felt like we were completely alone on the mountain. Some of the cabins are crammed on top of each other. We would definitely stay here again....It had a gameroom, jacuzzi tub, and a hot tub on the huge deck. I have pictures if you are interested....just PM me. We had so much fun! One thing....we spent a fortune on Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, goofy golf, the aquarium, and the sky lift and the day that my kids LOVED was the day we went to Cades Cove in the Smokey National Park and had a picnic. They had a ball! We flew kites, played baseball, and frisbee...they still are talking about it. Sometimes it is the simple things......;)

We went to the Smokies last summer and stayed in Townsend. I got a house off www.vrbo.com. It was absolutely beautiful! There are many listings for Gatlinburg on the website. We've had good luck both times we've used it.

We just returned from Gatlinburg Falls and it is not exactly budget, but we split it with another family so it was reasonable. It was amazing. The kids loved it. The cabin was incredible and it did save us money in the long run. We had 8 kids with us and the top floor had a pool table, air hockey table, and pinball machine, and 2 arcade games with lots of different games in it. Nobody ever asked us if we could go to an arcade - they loved it. I would highly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter