• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GAT, Ticket Booth, Entry Gate

heather_sue_98

Mouseketeer
We are flying in on a Thursday, but don't plan on going to the park until Friday. If I order tickets from Get Away Today, can I exchange them at the ticket booth on Thursday, but not enter the park until Friday morning? I think that's okay, but you guys will know for sure... Also, then I guess I need to know, are the ticket booths open the same hours as DL? It would be Thursday, July 12 so I'm assuming park closing will be midnight...

I just bought my tickets from GAT yesterday, and they told me I could pick up the tickets the day before entry...they dont activate until you enter the park. This is what I've read on these boards, too.

We are flying in on a Thursday, but don't plan on going to the park until Friday. If I order tickets from Get Away Today, can I exchange them at the ticket booth on Thursday, but not enter the park until Friday morning? I think that's okay, but you guys will know for sure... Also, then I guess I need to know, are the ticket booths open the same hours as DL? It would be Thursday, July 12 so I'm assuming park closing will be midnight...

You can pick up your tickets @ ticket booth the night before and then once you enter DLR they are activated. That is how we do it, have dinner in DTD and on way back to hotel pick up your tickets so you can go straight in the next morning!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter