Gaston's cinnamon roll in comparison to Cinnabon

vivianmarie244

Mouseketeer
I love Cinnabon cinnamon rolls. How does Gatson's compare? It doesn't look like they use as much icing.

Yes, Costco has stolen the secret recipe but Disney has yet to put it together...

Hopefully other places differ however Cinnabons around here have little icing and ask if you would like to buy a little ketchup size cup for .99 which makes more expensive than any at Disney and much smaller. in the not so distant past it was opposite. I am not a cinnamon bun person however it’s very rare I will buy one.

Oh the ones at the Main Street Bakery WERE INCREDIBLE!!!! We would buy on our way out of the parks at night and take FRESH, soft, gooey, scrumptious, huge cinnamon rolls back to the resort with us to eat later for a snack and the rest for breakfast. Gaston’s is pathetic and not the same. I hate what they did to my Main Street Bakery! 😩

They are nothing like Cinnabon. They are dry. I love cinnamon rolls and couldn’t eat this one because it was sooooo dry and actually kind of hard.

Agree with most here, not as good as Cinnabun. Didn't understand the hype from my family on Gaston's buns...they tasted like the ones you find in the grocery store...somewhat shelf stable and in a box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter