Garden View Tea Room

RDP

DIS Veteran
Has anybody booked the Garden View Team Room at the GF online lately? I can not get availability for November, and could not get it when i called WDW Dine. Thinking of calling again, but a bit reluctant to keep calling from the United Kingdom.

Had to call Disney Dining a few times but finally got one on Tuesday October 16th. This was about 2 weeks ago.

There is apparently a glitch with booking this online, you'll need to call. Sorry about that for those booking internationally. If you have a travel agent, see if they will make the call.

Just called again and got my ADR! Used my toll free DVC access number and MS helped me book it! Should have though of this first! and avoided the international phone charges ! :scratchin

PLEASE call back, it seems they have a computer glitch, if u have the ddp and try to book it they will tell u its full.They have to go in a unclick something and then times open up.This has happend to me a few times and just last month when I was booking for Dec! goodluck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter