• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Rocks Concert Series Returns In 2022!

So excited to see Flock of Seagulls perform on our wedding anniversary/upcoming May trip! I have never done Garden Rocks. Generally, when are the performances? Evenings? Considering a dining package to get the seating. Probably not necessary, but I think it will be kind of fun (visiting with our 20 year old musician son) to make a thing out of this. Question: says dining packages can be booked starting Jan 19. I assume that is for shows 60 days out, and that I will wait and book mine 60 days from May 20-21 (the concert I want?) Anything else I should keep in mind regarding Garden Rocks? Thank you!

Reactions: DLo
Nice group of Acts and still 6 TBDs to be added!

SO AWESOME TO HAVE THE NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL ACTS BACK!!!!

And even though it will be a Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday schedule for this return of "normalcy",I was very excitedly SURPRISED to see that Orlando Bands will fill the Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday "gap"!

Really hoping The Hooligans and Summer Breeze are on the schedule!!!! :)

Mike performs with Billy Joel at Joel's concerts.
https://www.billboard.com/music/rock/billy-joel-band-member-mike-delguidice-interview-7942278/
Rollingstone.com had a similar article

He puts on a good show. Booking Billy Joel wasn't an option.

Most of the acts are more or less cover. Lionel Richie was with the Commodores.
The Commodores still have 3 Members who have been around a LONG time.

• William King – trumpet, guitar, keyboards, vocals (1968–present)
  • Walter Orange – drums, vocals (1972–present)
  • James Dean "J.D." Nicholas – vocals, keyboards (1984–present)
And they can still bring it!

We saw them at a Charity Concert about 10 years ago that featured:

Brad Paisley
Sara Evans
Martina McBride
Jake Owen
Luke Bryan
Little Big Town
Dierks Bentley
Darius Rucker

They were a late addition and absolutely STOLE THE SHOW!!!!

The audience response to Brick House was one of the greatest I have ever seen at any Concert!

Planning to be there-they will BURN DOWN America Gardens!(figuratively of course!lol)

I'm kind of excited for Rick Springfield on Mar 6th, there never usually is anyone I want to see playing at F&W, except Tiffany in 2019, so this kind of makes me giddy. I'm not even that big of a fan but can tolerate him, lol.

Nice group of Acts and still 6 TBDs to be added!

SO AWESOME TO HAVE THE NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL ACTS BACK!!!!

And even though it will be a Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday schedule for this return of "normalcy",I was very excitedly SURPRISED to see that Orlando Bands will fill the Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday "gap"!

Really hoping The Hooligans and Summer Breeze are on the schedule!!!! :)

Where did you see that local bands will be performing during the week? Every link I have looked at doesn't say that, or I missed it.

The Commodores still have 3 Members who have been around a LONG time.

• William King – trumpet, guitar, keyboards, vocals (1968–present)
  • Walter Orange – drums, vocals (1972–present)
  • James Dean "J.D." Nicholas – vocals, keyboards (1984–present)
And they can still bring it!

We saw them at a Charity Concert about 10 years ago that featured:

Brad Paisley
Sara Evans
Martina McBride
Jake Owen
Luke Bryan
Little Big Town
Dierks Bentley
Darius Rucker

They were a late addition and absolutely STOLE THE SHOW!!!!

The audience response to Brick House was one of the greatest I have ever seen at any Concert!

Planning to be there-they will BURN DOWN America Gardens!(figuratively of course!lol)
Sounds like I picked a bad example

I think Ambrosia with Peter Beckett looks interesting.

Three of the original 4 members plus the addition of Peter.

All the great Ambrosia hits plus the added bonus of Baby Come Back! :)

I'm glad that the local Orlando bands are filling in the Tues-Thursday gap. I really enjoyed the M-80's band and I hope they are playing during my visits in March and April. I am not to excited by the Friday-Monday bands.

Here is the updated schedule with today's additions of CeCe Winans and Tommy DeCarlo.

4 more TBDs left.

Who are you hoping will fill one of those slots?

• The Guess Who
    March 4 & 5
  • Rick Springfield
    March 6 & 7
  • Melina León – NEW to Garden Rocks!
    March 11 & 12
  • CeCe Winans
    March 13 & 14
  • Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW!
    March 18 & 19
  • Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks!
    March 20 & 21
  • The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
    March 25 to 28
  • The Spinners
    April 1 & 2
  • The Pointer Sisters
    April 3 & 4
  • Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks!
    April 8 & 9
  • TBD
    April 10 & 11
  • Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston - NEW!
    April 15 & 16
  • Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
    April 17 & 18
  • STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
    April 22 & 23
  • Claudia Leitte – NEW!
    April 24 & 25
  • Berlin
    April 29 & 30
  • TobyMac
    May 1 & 2
  • Blood, Sweat & Tears
    May 6 & 7
  • The Commodores NEW to Garden Rocks!
    May 8 & 9
  • Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW!
    May 13 & 14
  • TBD
    May 15 & 16
  • A Flock of Seagulls
    May 20 & 21
  • Collin Raye NEW!
    May 22 & 23
  • Thelma Houston – NEW!
    May 27 & 28
  • Little River Band
    May 29 & 30
  • Simple Plan
    June 3 to 6
  • Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
    June 10 to 13
  • Plain White T’s
    June 17 to 20
  • TBD
    June 24 & 25
  • TBD
    June 26 & 27

Well, I was hoping for someone great for March 14th. I am canceling my dinner reservations if anyone needs R&C 😞

Gin Blossoms
Billy Ocean
Air Supply
Tony Orlando

(I think they all usually come for Eat to the Beat, but I would be happy to see them sooner.)
Great list-Air Supply would be cool.

Also hoping for the Allman Betts Band-relatively new Band that can really get after it-they were scheduled to make their WDW debut at Garden Rocks 2020.

Well, I was hoping for someone great for March 14th. I am canceling my dinner reservations if anyone needs R&C 😞

were you able to cancel your reservation? I am trying to cancel my 3/13 reservation and I can't online - got a message to call. When I called, the CM said he cannot cancel either and opened a ticket and said the issue would be resolved in a few days...it's been a few days and I still see the reservation. I'll call again tomorrow but was wonder if you were able to cancel yours? Super frustrating because the hold time is over 2 hours and nothing is happening.

were you able to cancel your reservation? I am trying to cancel my 3/13 reservation and I can't online - got a message to call. When I called, the CM said he cannot cancel either and opened a ticket and said the issue would be resolved in a few days...it's been a few days and I still see the reservation. I'll call again tomorrow but was wonder if you were able to cancel yours? Super frustrating because the hold time is over 2 hours and nothing is happening.
Yeah it was no problem. Try booking something over it, and see if it tells you to cancel the reservation as part of that booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter