Garden Rocks ADR

jdtopgun71

Mouseketeer
I've been trying for days to get an ADR for May 28 for Rick Springfield but there is nothing at any of the restaurants. Does anyone know if this is a prepay event which would make cancellations less likely? My DW and I love Rick Springfield but I'm finding it hard to believe he's this popular over a month out. Does anyone know a trick to securing a reservation anywhere for this?

You can get a walk-up Garden Rocks Dining Packages. Regal Eagle Smokehouse in The American Adventure pavilion.
Cut and pasted from the DisneyWorld.com website:
Same-Day Dining Packages
Planning a last-minute visit? You may be able to purchase a same-day dining package, which allows you to:

Dine without reservations at Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue that day.
Enjoy guaranteed seats to a Garden Rocks performance later that same day.
To check availability for same-day dining packages, visit Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue during the Festival. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available on peak dates.

To answer your question, people book and cancel reservations (including the concert packages) all the time.
Try a reservation finder like mouse dining dot com or stakeout app on iPhone or Touring Plans dot com
Good Luck and Have fun! :rockband:

I was wondering this myself. If not able to ADRs. How early to line up for the concert?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter