Garden Grove ?'s

las3888

DIS Veteran
Can anybody confirm if the Garden Grove restaurant in the Swan has a buffet every night? Are there characters? Also curious if they have a breakfast buffet, is it only on the weekends (again any characters)? Thanks!

When we went it was a salad and dessert buffet included with a main dish you order from the menu. The characters that we saw there were Goofy and Pluto and we were told that they are usually the only ones there. The food was amazing, I had a chef created vegetarian pasta dish and my husband and mom had prime rib that they loved and they are both picky. Kid fare is standard but they also get the salad and dessert buffet.

We have been to the character breakfast buffet on the week ends. I think the characters are Goofy and Pluto too. If you get there closer to 11 then you probably wont see the characters much. I dont know if they take adrs on the week end. We just usually go and sit and wait for a table. I do like that the chef makes omelets.
We also did the seafood buffet one night. I know we didnt see any characters. We did eat a little later and the place was practically empty. We didnt enjoy the food at all for that meal.

I thought it was only a buffet on Friday night - the seafood buffet. That is how is was 2 years ago when we ate there. I don't know if has changed since.

Their own website is showing that there is a seafood buffet on a Friday and Saturday night. Characters are every night at dinner and at breakfast during the weekend. Things seem to have changed in recent years as they used to have other buffet nights. I seem to remember a BBQ theme. The dinner menu on the website shows that with each entree comes with unlimited soup, salad and dessert buffet.

Yes, I am just confused because allears posts all the menus and they still list the different buffets (southern bbq night, seafood night, Italian night, etc.) plus they say that characters come every evening as well. From what I recall you could either do the buffet or just order off a menu. Now I am thinking it is just ordering off the menu during the week and Fri/Sat there is a seafood buffet, however it does still sound like there are characters every evening. Online info is conflicting, so hard to say for sure. We will be going on a Tuesday night. Maybe I'll call wdw-dine and see what they say....thank you!

Yes, I am just confused because allears posts all the menus and they still list the different buffets (southern bbq night, seafood night, Italian night, etc.) plus they say that characters come every evening as well. From what I recall you could either do the buffet or just order off a menu. Now I am thinking it is just ordering off the menu during the week and Fri/Sat there is a seafood buffet, however it does still sound like there are characters every evening. Online info is conflicting, so hard to say for sure. We will be going on a Tuesday night. Maybe I'll call wdw-dine and see what they say....thank you!

Hope you enjoyed your meal. We ate there multiple times when we stayed at the Swan - hope the food is still as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter