Garden Grove Question

kbheap

Mouseketeer
I am so confused about Garden Grove. I hope someone can help me. We have never eaten there before and I have a few questions. Is it a character meal? There is conflicting information on the Garden Grove menus, on Allears and on the Disney site itself.

Also, is it a buffet and is the childrens menu a buffet as well? Another, do they take reservations? Some sites are saying first come first serve. I hope someone out there can help me. :confused3

It is at the Swan resort, which is a Starwood resort and is not affiliated with Disney. That is probably why it is difficult to get information from Disney about it.

Yes, it is a buffet. Children can eat adult food and adults can eat children's food, it doesn't matter at a buffet. Yes, they take reservations. They will even take reservations through Disney. Go to www.disneyworld.com/restaurants and click on resorts, then locate the Swan resort.

Character dinner nightly, character breakfast on weekends only. Breakfast on weekdays is not character. They usually feature only two characters. They don't accept the dining plan.

Thank you so much!!! Everything was so conflicting. It not being a Disney owned restaurant explains the conflicting info I guess. Thanks so much for clearing that up.

Are you confusing Garden Grove and Garden Grill? Garden Grove which is at the Swan has been described in detail by Nala.

Garden Grill is in The Land Pavilion in Epcot and is owned by Disney. It is also a character meal, but open only for dinner and serves an "all you care to eat" family style dinner. The restaurant rotates once an hour and you can see parts of the Living with the Land boat ride while you're dining.

Allears has information on both. The Disney site has very little information on the Swan and Dolphin restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter