• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Grocer

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Hi all,

Just a quickie - I'm going to do my first order from Garden Grocer soon- can you change it once you have done the order or do I need to know exactly what I want first time?

I'm just back from 3 days in DL California which I'll do a short review of soon!

the company i used did allow changes..
i have to go find the name....i'll let you know

by the way, we were very very happy with them....off to search for their name..

Orlando Grocery Express does allow changes - right up to 48 hours before delivery date.
https://www.orlandogroceryexpress.com/

this if from their FAQ at their website:
Can I change or add items to my order before it is delivered?

Orders can be changed and items added or removed up to 48 hours before the scheduled delivery date. To edit your order follow these simple steps:

1. Log in to your account and scroll down to Order History

2. Locate your order number and click on "edit order". Add items using the aisles on the left side of the page. Do NOT use the "SHOP" button when you edit your order.

3. Make the change and then follow the steps to check out.

Yes, you CAN make changes. I've done it before, and I think I need to add in some Fruit Loops for my daughter for our trip in 2 weeks.

Also, FYI, if you place your order early there's a discount.

Lovely, thank you everyone!!!! I'm even excited about doing this as its for a holiday - definitely don't feel the same about popping to Asda here!!!!

We're visiting WDW for the first time for our honeymoon next month and really like the idea of GG. I assume it's a pretty reputable and reliable company?

We're staying at the Caribbean Beach, arriving at 7pm, if we order to have it delivered that day will it be waiting for us at check-in? Or do they take it to your room for you?

You can specify a window for delivery. Bell services will refrigerate anything that needs it and bring it up to your room.

We've used it on each of our trips with no issues.

We're visiting WDW for the first time for our honeymoon next month and really like the idea of GG. I assume it's a pretty reputable and reliable company?

We're staying at the Caribbean Beach, arriving at 7pm, if we order to have it delivered that day will it be waiting for us at check-in? Or do they take it to your room for you?

Yes they are reliable. I've used them about 7 times now. Once we were a crate of water short. They blamed the hotel the hotel
blamed them and I didn't check the delivery properly (9 hour flight and everything!) so I let it go. Apart from that I've had no issues with them. I always ask for it to be delivered to the hotel the same time our flight is scheduled to land so it is waiting for us when we arrive. Bell services will store it and bring it to your room but you need to request that and should tip the Bell Service person. Last year I got a call and a text from GG to say our delivery had arrived at the hotel. Obviously that might not work if you're on the plane disembarking but we'd been at the HRH for the previous five days. I recommend them despite the water thing. We all make the occasional mistake.

Sorry one more question about this - do they charge you when you place the order, or on delivery day like Tesco do? I want to be doing the order to tick the job off, but really don't want to pay today!!!

We're using Dizzy Dolphin this year and you can pay prior to or on delivery, I'm hoping the exchange rate will improve before we go in September and plan to pay then.

this will be my first time using them but ordering was straight forward, they shop where you want. They have a facebook page which has reviews on it and there is a thread on here with some people who have used them and recommend them. The owners are apparently DVC members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter