garden grocer

jtut

Earning My Ears
Placed my Gardengrocer order last night! We have a late arrival so I think the items will arrive before we get to the hotel (AKL-Kidani). Do I need to inform the hotel of the delivery?

No you do not need to. They will hold the items for you in Bell Services & you can just pick it up when you check in. We have used GC for the last 3 trips & they are wonderful!! Have a great time!

We placed an order with Garden Grocer last trip. We provided Garden Grocer our cell phone number. On our drive to Disney, Garden Grocer called and asked if we had arrived yet. We had not so they left the order with Bell Services. Bell Services refrigerated the items that needed it and stored the other. When we got to our room, we called Bell Services and they brought everything right to our room.

Placed my Gardengrocer order last night! We have a late arrival so I think the items will arrive before we get to the hotel (AKL-Kidani). Do I need to inform the hotel of the delivery?

Is there a link to gardengrocer?

In December our flight was delayed 3 hours so our groceries were kept cold at the hotel until we arrived. The bellhop who brought the groceries was SO nice! He insisted on putting all of the cold items away for me. It was a nice experience!

Amanda

You can order beer from Garden Grocer. I'm not logged on to their site right now to look but somewhere there's a place to type in notes or requests. You simply tell them what type of beer, wine, etc. you are looking for and they will make every attempt to find it for you. The only bad thing is you won't know the exact price of the item(s) you are looking for. They will charge it to the credit card you used to place the order.

thanks. i did place my order with Garden Grocer and just wrote what i wanted in the messages section.

I knew there was place you could write in what you were looking for. Hopefully, they can find it for you.

I bet you're about to bust and are ready to go!

I thought I saw somewhere that if you order beer, you need to be present when they deliver to the resort. Is that true?

I thought I saw somewhere that if you order beer, you need to be present when they deliver to the resort. Is that true?

Garden Grocer actually just called me about my beer request. We had requested a 30 pack of Bud. She called to get the proper credit card for the beer and to say that in FL they only have 24 packs so we got 2 24 packs and no we DO NOT have to be present. They are leaving it at Bell Services.

Garden Grocer actually just called me about my beer request. We had requested a 30 pack of Bud. She called to get the proper credit card for the beer and to say that in FL they only have 24 packs so we got 2 24 packs and no we DO NOT have to be present. They are leaving it at Bell Services.

Once you are back from WDW, I'd love to know how much a 24-pack of beer cost? Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter