• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Grocer

We used them last year in September. Aside from a slight problem with their website the service was great.
All of our stuff was waiting for us at the resort at check-in; it had been delivered a day before we arrived (order early - delivery times fill up fast during busy weeks).

We had three groups of people last year so the cost worked out for us (you have to order a minimum). This year it will just be the 4 of us and we can't order enough stuff.

Just used them in February and they were great! Got us some soy nut butter that was not on their website, too (my son has allergies). Definitely a :thumbsup2

We used them at Christmas and the order arrived in the time frame promised. They even called us (as were were getting off the plane) to let us know our order was already with Bell Services. Every item we chose was there.

With the time it saved us and the convenience, we will use them again. I couldn't recommend them any more highly. (And, no, I'm not his mother:rotfl: )

Just placed my order for my Sept trip. I've used them several times and had very good service. I much rather do it that way, and use DME, rather than pay for a towncar and have to take the time to stop for groceries.

We used them last Aug when we rented a house in Windsor Palms. They were prompt and courteous. The delivery man brought all the bags into the house and put them on the kitchen counter for us.

They had left off one item (we had a pretty big list), but when I called, they quickly refunded our $ for it, no questions asked.

It is an awesome service. The best way to get Dr. Pepper in the parks!!!!!
Yes, they are priced a bit higher than you could get at your local store, but is is delivered right to your room!!!! Great service!

Used gardengrocer in the past and will be using it this spring. I found the prices comparable to what we pay at home. And if there's anything not listed on their web site, you can request it. We did, and were provided with everything extra we wanted. Have a great vacation.

What if you order stuff that needs to be cold like dairy???? Will they just leave it at the desk? We are staying at asmo.:confused3

Bell Services will hold and refrigerate your food.

Two :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 for Garden Grocer. Excellent service, and very helpful.

How far in advance do you suggest placing an order? We plan to arrive Oct 21. Thanks!

I used them my first trip down, no problem.

Second time it would not take my credit card, none of mine or my gfs, it errored out. I was frustrated but it happens.

So, I arrive at Wilderness Lodge, and that day garden grocer shows up! They saw my error reports in their system, grabbed teh stuff I ordered, brought it out (without me having paid!!!!) and delivered it, charged my card at the hotel. Apparently they were having an issue with Canadian cards on their site. They showed up and asked if I still wanted all the stuff, yes, that'd be great, and Bam!!! I couldn't believe it, with no gurantee I'd buy the stuff they came out with it. Not only that, they searched through error reports and found this on their own, i never complained. That is AMAZING customer service, I know its a business and they want money but this seems to go far beyond that. I highly reccommend them.

We also have had great luck with gardengrocer. Ordered 2 cases of water, and a 12 pack of beer.:cool1:

They delivered right on schedule and offered to pack the fridge for us.

Used it in September and will definitely be using it again. We ordered Diet Dr Pepper, Powerade, Water, Laundry soap and some snacks and everything was waiting for us when we got there.

How far in advance do you suggest placing an order? We plan to arrive Oct 21. Thanks!

Depends on the time you're going. If you're staying during a busy week, (school vacations, Easter, Memorial Day, etc.) I would suggest 2 months. Otherwise, a month is good. If you're in doubt, call their toll free #. Customer service is very helpful.

We used them April 2007 everything was great. Give them your cell phone number. We were waiting for our plane and they called with a question. Everything turned out fine, our stuff was there when we got to the resort.

We used GG in October and it was perfect. We ordered breakfast foods, diapers, baby food, bottled water, Dr. Pepper, and beer. They actually called as we were getting on the plane to let us know they had just delivered it. It was waiting at the Polynesian when we got there. I would use them again for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter