• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Grocer - What to get?

The rooms do have real coffee mugs. I brought chai tea to make my own lattes. I carried the mug to Capt Cooks and warmed it up while I waited for my food (we had the dining plan and often just shared 1-2 bounty breakfast platters)

In addition always get Apple sauce pouches. Easy to eat while waiting for the bus for breakfast in the am

Something not mentioned, but I also order toiletries and a foam pump hand soap. I'm always worried that shampoo will leak in my luggage, and I don't like using bar soap to wash my hands.

Does GG carry organic produce?

Also, what is the going rate for a gallon of skim milk? I probably will go through two within one week.

Pre-cooked Hard boiled eggs are a convenient and cheap way of getting protein that doesn't need to be heated and works for vegetarians, unlike most breakfast sandwiches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter