garden grocer to blt - How does it work?

whatname

Mouseketeer
Hello. Can someone tell me about using Garden Grocer when staying at blt? Will they hold my groceries and refrigerate them? Do castmembers deliver to the room? Does Disney charge its own fee for doing this?

Any info on your experiences would be helpful. We have never used them.

Thanks!

Garden grocer is great. We had them deliver to BLT last trip. Yes BLT will keep the refrigerated food cold. Call bell services when you get into your room and disney will deliver at no charge. I tip the bellman though for bringing up the grocery.

We've used it a few times to both Universal and Disney. Just placed our order online and gave instructions. It's always been there when we get to our resorts or shortly thereafter. Little expensive but worth having the good service.

Disney does not "charge" for this service, but it is customary and expected that you will tip the Bell Services person who delivers your order to your room/Villa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter