Garden Grocer is Great

Toadi

Mouseketeer
Used Garden Grocer for the first time for our stay at POP Century last week. We ordered water, alcohol & snacks. Everything was waiting for us when we arrived at POP. Highly recommend!

Over the years, we have rented cars & stopped at the grocery store; used town car service with a grocery stop and MEB and taking taxi to grocery after arriving at resort. This time we did MEB & Garden Grocer; all was great and will do it again next time.

Used Garden Grocer for the first time for our stay at POP Century last week. We ordered water, alcohol & snacks. Everything was waiting for us when we arrived at POP. Highly recommend!

Over the years, we have rented cars & stopped at the grocery store; used town car service with a grocery stop and MEB and taking taxi to grocery after arriving at resort. This time we did MEB & Garden Grocer; all was great and will do it again next time.

Do they deliver to the resort, and you get order from front reception, or does the order go directly to room? I'd like to order water? Is it really worth it fir just that one thing? A case of water? Hate to ship that --,water weighs so much!

Do they deliver to the resort, and you get order from front reception, or does the order go directly to room? I'd like to order water? Is it really worth it fir just that one thing? A case of water? Hate to ship that --,water weighs so much!

I agree that Garden Grocer is great. I've used them several times now and have always been very happy with the service.

They have a minimum order requirement of $40. Go to their website at www.gardengrocer.com and their FAQs will address all of your questions straight from the horse's mouth.

At Pop, BWV, and BWI, our groceries were left with luggage assistance or bell services, as the case may be. Our dairy products were refrigerated. GG called right after they dropped off our order and then called again later to make sure we received our order.

At Fort Wilderness Cabins, GG was able to deliver and unload our order in our cabin. So our refrigerated items were in our refrigerator and our other things were on the table in the kitchen. It was great.

I agree that Garden Grocer is great. I've used them several times now and have always been very happy with the service.

They have a minimum order requirement of $40. Go to their website at www.gardengrocer.com and their FAQs will address all of your questions straight from the horse's mouth.

At Pop, BWV, and BWI, our groceries were left with luggage assistance or bell services, as the case may be. Our dairy products were refrigerated. GG called right after they dropped off our order and then called again later to make sure we received our order.

At Fort Wilderness Cabins, GG was able to deliver and unload our order in our cabin. So our refrigerated items were in our refrigerator and our other things were on the table in the kitchen. It was great.

Thank you!

Used GG for our trip last year and they were fantastic. Milk, Cereal, Gatoraid, snacks, alll delivered.

They actually delivered before we were in our room, the resort (CSR) accepted our stuff, and kept the colds cold, and then they brought it over to our room later. All in all ... fantastic.

We were at POP and were grateful for a little Disney magic involved with our delivery. Bell services had our order. When we checked into POP on Sat, March 2nd, their system was down; they could not give us keys to our rooms and offered no solution except to store our carryon and they would text us when they could make keys again (never got a call or text). We needed to go to DTD to get our annual passes and TIW before our dining ressie, so went to bell services to store our carryons and found a supervisor and a very friendly and wonderful CM who got our grocery order, took us to our room and let us in! We were able to leave our carryons in one of our rooms, have an adult beverage and then go to DTD. A magical way to resolve a frustrating start to our trip.

Will GG deliver alcohol (thinking wine specifically) before our arrival? I am wondering about the ID situation. I am (well) over 21, FTR. :rotfl2:

Will GG deliver alcohol (thinking wine specifically) before our arrival? I am wondering about the ID situation. I am (well) over 21, FTR. :rotfl2:

Yes! You just email or fax them a copy of your driver's license. They have bottles of wine or they have the single servings of Copa, which are actually really good. They will also do beer, but no longer deliver hard liquor (I think).

Yes! You just email or fax them a copy of your driver's license. They have bottles of wine or they have the single servings of Copa, which are actually really good. They will also do beer, but no longer deliver hard liquor (I think).

Yea I actually just looked at this because I wanted vodka to be delivered, later year we flew from Toronto Canada, so we could purchase booze beyond the security check and take it in our carry-on... perfect. (Also had GG deliver a bunch of stuff) ... this year we are flying out from Buffalo and we aren't certain that the same is possible, not sure what shops are beyond security check points ... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter