garden grocer - delivers to room or bell services?

normmo

DIS Veteran
Hi - thinking of using Garden Grocer for our upcoming trip but I was wondering if they deliver to you directly (we're staying at the FW cabins) or to Bell Services? Any info you have would be greatly appreciated!
Mo

We used garden grocer in Aug. & they actually called me as our plane landed to tell me they had made our delivery. I don't think they deliver to your room unless you have already checked in. But not 100% sure. After we checked in, we just picked it up near the bell service area. We were very pleased with their service & would use it again!

Last month (feb. '09) we ordered Garden Grocer. They delivered it to the bell services, but I forgot to ask about it when I checked in to the POR. Later when I called bell services, the resort staff delivered it to our room and were very pleasnt.

I LOVED the customer service!! :thumbsup2

When we were at POR last year, we had GG deliver groceries there. Because our room was not ready until like 5 p.m. or so, and GG had delivered in mid-afternoon at bell services, when we finally got into our room, our luggage was there, and the groceries had been put away in the mini-fridge (well, milk, etc.) We were a bit frustrated that our room was so late, but the location of it, and the fact that our luggage AND groceries were all there made it all better! Oh, and GG messed up the order and gave us like 48 beers instead of 24, no charge....

GG was great in Feb. Highly recommend. Just tell Bellhop desk your room # if you can. No problem if you aren't there but MAYBE it is if you order alcohol (which GG does only as a courtesy).

Thanks so much for all your answers, we're definitely going to go with GG! I'm very excited because it means no grocery shopping for me to do. :goodvibes
Mo

How many days in advance should you order? Or do you tell them a travel date and they take care of it? Thanks!

I placed my order two days ago and we're arriving on April 26th. I noticed that some days in March are "full" meaning they are no longer accepting orders so I would assume that for your trip the sooner the better.
M

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter