Garden Grill

MickeyMousePez

Earning My Ears
Any word if a refurb is planned for the Garden Grill/Land pavillion in November? I'm trying to make my ADRs for our trip then and keep getting an error message when trying to made an ADR for there. I called the dining line, and they just said that they weren't taking reservations for it then. Just wondering.

I was unable to get them for November 23-25, because it said there was no availability. When I tried Nov 18-22, there were times available, but those dates did not work for us. I am hoping to get in for the Candlelight Processional dinner/ticket package.

When I tried for Garden Grill this morning, I got a server error message online and the lady on the phone helping me got the same thing. She said they were getting those on a few restuarants because they had not fully loaded the tables in and that they were letting the computer people know. It let me select a time just not finish booking it. She told me to keep trying each day as hopefully they would have it fixed soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter