• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Grill vs. Princess Storybook

tb3175

Earning My Ears
Which resturant is best for lunch???? We are a grand gathering of 13 and looking for a character meal at Epcot. I have been unable to find menus for either of these resturants. Opinions Please....

We love Garden Grill and go there every time now. The food is good -- beef, catfish and turkey. Desserts were different each time, but good. Character interaction was fun -- and I have teenagers! They loved it! They enjoyed the characters but loved the fact that it turns.

I get motion sickness very easyly and I know that the gareden gril rotates(move) do you feel and see it move.Rides like star tours and stuff make me so sick
laura

I get motion sickness very easyly and I know that the gareden gril rotates(move) do you feel and see it move.Rides like star tours and stuff make me so sick
laura

It goes so slowly, I don't think you really notice. But I don't have motion sickness!

We go to WDW every Christmas as a party of 10 and always make Garden Grille one of our lunch stops. They handle large parties very well, since they have huge booths to accommodate. And when the characters come around, they spend a lot of time with the group giving us plenty of opportunity for pictures. As for the room revolving, you will not even notice it unless you fix your eyes on the outside wall. You will be so busy eating and having a good time that you will suddenly look up and see that the scenery has changed. Believe me, there is no sense of motion. Go and enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter