Garden Grill Seating

Tricia7

Earning My Ears
Was just curious as to the seating here. We are a party of 9, will we be able to sit together or will I have to try for 2 separate reservations?

Was just curious as to the seating here. We are a party of 9, will we be able to sit together or will I have to try for 2 separate reservations?

It may be tough to seat 9 together, though I don't know that they will make you have seperate reservations. The restaurant is round (rotating) and the lower, outer level has round, half-circular booths. They probably seat 4 adulst comfortably, maybe more if they are kids. The upper, inner level has tables, but I don't think they could put the together as it may impede walkways. I would expect to be split up, but I do recommend the restaurant - the food is great there!

It may be tough to seat 9 together, though I don't know that they will make you have seperate reservations. The restaurant is round (rotating) and the lower, outer level has round, half-circular booths. They probably seat 4 adulst comfortably, maybe more if they are kids. The upper, inner level has tables, but I don't think they could put the together as it may impede walkways. I would expect to be split up, but I do recommend the restaurant - the food is great there!
Thank you so much! We are looking forward to trying it.

They can move the tables in the upper level. I've seen big groups there. Normally tables of four can be turned sideways and made bigger. You can see here how they are movable tables and how they have moved some for a large party.

1688680397297.png

Thank you so much! We are looking forward to trying it.

To give you an idea of seating. The outer level is first and you can see better into the ride scenes from there. The upper level has the tables and chairs.

1688680380420.png1688680411048.png

They can move the tables in the upper level. I've seen big groups there. Normally tables of four can be turned sideways and made bigger. You can see here how they are movable tables and how they have moved some for a large party.

View attachment 775578

Aha! I wasn't sure if they would let people sit on the outside (toward the kitchen). I've always been seated in the lower level, so I wasn't sure hoe much room they had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter